Malaga 3 - 1 Newcastle United - 02/08/14

Decky

Malaga killing West Ham as well  :lol:

I knew Malaga were good. That doesn't excuse our shit performance though, Malaga could have been beating us 10 nil at half time

Will you chill out, Triggs? We all know the side that started yesterday would finish 20th in the PL.

I know a lot of the players on our team were terrible but I really enjoyed watching Malaga play in the first half yesterday and I think they are a good side

They are, but you're overstating the significance of the game a bit. We know far too many of those players aren't up to it.

Malaga killing West Ham as well  :lol:

I knew Malaga were good. That doesn't excuse our shit performance though, Malaga could have been beating us 10 nil at half time

Will you chill out, Triggs? We all know the side that started yesterday would finish 20th in the PL.

I know a lot of the players on our team were terrible but I really enjoyed watching Malaga play in the first half yesterday and I think they are a good side

They are, but you're overstating the significance of the game a bit. We know far too many of those players aren't up to it.

Fair enough, I probably am overstating it a bit

Gouff-troop is probably my favourite NUFC player these days.

I don't think I've ever been shocked by anything less.

I like Gouff as well. Hes not outstanding, but hes better than a heap of the other crap playing for us.