Malaga 3 - 1 Newcastle United - 02/08/14

Decky

No tempo, work rate, movement, tactics and fuck knows what formation it is. Oh and you just can't play Taylor and Colo, they are complete gash together.

Mapou will never play again and a young player will be scapegoat, probably Abeid or Armstrong.

Absolute wank.

May only be a friendly but the same old problems have surfaced. This is exactly how we finished last season, tired, listless and no organisation or fight. Why would anyone expect anything else though? The spineless cunt in the dugout needs to be removed before the club moves a single inch forward. You can change the players but whilst this cunt is in charge we'll continue to pay like this. It's embarrassing.

I have no idea what position Sissoko is supposed to be playing. I'm guessing he has no idea either.

Was strange watching him play for France and looking like he gave a shit. Actually looked like a decent player. Never does for us.

Aye never looks decent for us

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BrdXrmkCMAAPiAj.jpg

That is a pretty good example of everything bad about a 4-2-3-1

Yeah, wide players offering no support to the full backs, centre of midfield congested with no options and the attackers completely and utterly isolated. It's like they found eleven random players outside the stadium and threw them onto the pitch together. I know it's pre-season but that was just awful.

Nothing have changed from last season. I was a little excited to see Cabella etc.

But what is the point when we can not string 3 passes together, and no fucking play in the oppositions half.

When we keep possession, its always on our half.

Pressure needs to be put on Pardew, we need to get rid asap.

I have no idea what position Sissoko is supposed to be playing. I'm guessing he has no idea either.

Positioning himself firmly by the exit door if he has any sense. I'm not surprised if he ever looks half arsed coming from that French national set up back to pardew and carver.. Fuck me I'd want to cry. Talk about being missold a move to a club.

Was strange watching him play for France and looking like he gave a shit. Actually looked like a decent player. Never does for us.

:lol: He doesn't though. Regardless of what some numbers say.

Guest VanBarduck

Was strange watching him play for France and looking like he gave a s***. Actually looked like a decent player. Never does for us.

How many goals, assists ?