Rolando Aarons

Chapo

That'd be the same paper that despite further child abuse allegations, a potential North Korean hack and the ongoing Ebola crisis among other things, has this as its front page story?

B5K5LOwIcAITa1i.jpg

Definitely believe them, like.

please fucking tell me thats not real. People buy that shit?! Thats doesn't even remotely resemble news

VERY VERY VERY REAL!

These cheap embarrassing f***ing horrible people running our former club.

Yeah let's offer a kid, who is nothing but regularly unfit potential right now, £20K a week. He's probably on maybe a grand a week or so, he's got 18 months (plus a years option) to run, a) I don't blame him for knocking it back, b) I don't blame the club for the offer, which is likely a substantial rise for him, surprised they even made any offer given his remaining deal length anyway.

Non story

Yeah let's offer a kid, who is nothing but regularly unfit potential right now, £20K a week. He's probably on maybe a grand a week or so, he's got 18 months (plus a years option) to run, a) I don't blame him for knocking it back, b) I don't blame the club for the offer, which is likely a substantial rise for him, surprised they even made any offer given his remaining deal length anyway.

Non story

5 appearances. 2 goals and one assist. Also "regularly unfit"? He was patently rushed back from injury to put us through in the cup, which he did.  He's a senior team member now clearly.

Rangers pack. Nothing post man.

He would be daft to commit himself to a 6 year deal on £6k a week unless there are guaranteed pay increases along the way. 

We don't like to re-negotiate contracts as we prefer to sell half way through and if he goes on to prove his early season form was not a flash in a pan, he will be earning far more than that.  Look at Sterling - a year or two older - supposedly turning down £70k a week.  Chelsea often pay their kids £20k a week and most never get near the first team. 

I am not saying he should be paid that but if he is as good as we hope, then it would be in his interest to run his contract down and move to another club in 18 months.  He is not from the area so there is no emotional attachment to the club.

Obviously he wants to be paid what he thinks his quality deserves.

I do think though there is an issue in players getting too much money and letting their career slip.

I would welcome a u21 cap of say 10k, or maybe forcing all player to put anything above say 10k a week in pension funds until they retire.

Non story

5 appearances. 2 goals and one assist. Also "regularly unfit"? He was patently rushed back from injury to put us through in the cup, which he did.  He's a senior team member now clearly.

Yeah, who and what the heck is Rangers Pack? Welcome.

Can't remember the last time the club lost someone due to money. It's ambition that costs us. He'll get what is owed to him, it's all just games ATM.

While that's fair, why not get ahead of the game and offer the lad a proper contract to show him he's wanted and valued here? Pards threw him on limping and half-dead to save his fucking job, maybe he should return the favour.

Non story

Yeah, who and what the heck is Rangers Pack? Welcome.

He was formerly known as Toon Pack but an admin changed it to the current name. I prefer it this way. Feels like talking to Llambezey anyway.

Is it wrong I'd find it quite funny if he f***ed off for nowt at the end of the season?

I

Yes

Perversely funny it is.

With some quality coaching, I hope it bites us on the pitch as well. Well & truly on the arse - he returns here and shreds the seven shades of s*** out of a Pardoo managed fotball team.