Rolando Aarons

Chapo

Aye Gouffran deserves it more.

No, Cabella and Aarons deserve it more. Think before typing in future.

Don't like the idea of Cabella on the wing like.  Should be played just behind the striker, preferably Perez.

Guest optimistic nit

De Jong, injured after being brought back too early. Cisse, injured after been brought back too early and now Aarons.

I see a pattern here when Pardew ignores the medical team :lol:

Or the medical team didn't give the correct advice?

Heh just noticed Cabella has the most league assists in the team... with 2.

Hmm, obviously there's the Spurs one but what was the other one?

I was wrong, only the FF site seems to give him 2, so it must be a "fantasy football" assist.

Corner for Aarons header against Palace

If he had any sense he'd just say "he's fit, I'm playing this player because he's fit" but he's a proper doylem so he instead cheekily says "I'm going against the advice of the doctors and maybe bringing him back a bit early but he looks good in training, me and John keep giving each other the eye" and literally every time they pull up again after a game or two. He's fucking stupid and he keeps telling us he's fucking stupid. "Pardew Back From The Dead"

Heh just noticed Cabella has the most league assists in the team... with 2.

Hmm, obviously there's the Spurs one but what was the other one?

I was wrong, only the FF site seems to give him 2, so it must be a "fantasy football" assist.

Corner for Aarons header against Palace

Someone flicked it on didnt they?

Guest optimistic nit

De Jong, injured after being brought back too early. Cisse, injured after been brought back too early and now Aarons.

I see a pattern here when Pardew ignores the medical team :lol:

Or the medical team didn't give the correct advice?

:lol: :lol: yeah those pesky medical guys with all their years experience. He rushed them back to save his arse and it worked for him and backfired for them

mate you have no idea what resulted in those three players coming back when they did and then getting another injury, and putting everything on Pardew just makes Newcastle fans look a little pathetic.

Its the same with our squad, when a young player comes in and does well its the player who gets praised and when one doesn't do well its Pardew who gets criticised. It just makes this place an increadibly boring site to read when you see the same shit again and again.

"Toon whizzkid Rolando Aarons' injury jinx has struck again with the winger ruled out until December.

The 18-year-old has suffered a recurrence of the hamstring injury which sidelined him for six weeks earlier this season."

Fucking well done, Alan, you utter twat.