Rolando Aarons

Chapo

With his injury record this season I don't think we have to worry about another club coming in for him. They wouldn't take the risk. He'll have to prove he can stay fit before he can get a mega wage contract.

20k a week is a mega contract now?  :lol:

With his injury record this season I don't think we have to worry about another club coming in for him. They wouldn't take the risk. He'll have to prove he can stay fit before he can get a mega wage contract.

For an 18 year old kid who's played a couple of games it is a mega contract.

FFS millions don't earn that in a year in this country never mind a week, especially not people his age.

FFS millions don't earn that in a year in this country never mind a week, especially not people his age.

:lol:

Not in football it isn't, stop comparing it to every day life it's pointless. Fact is kids get massive contracts all the time in football and 20k is absolutely f*ck all in this day and age, hell crap like Williamson are on double that :lol:

Ah nah, look at poorly our heroes serving in the army are paid in comparison. Makes you sick.

is ashley working on some f***ing armageddon calendar or something?  seems to be waiting until the world ends in the summer before bothering to do anything

I was clinging to some faint hope that maybe he was planning on selling in the Summer because they seem to be putting everything off until then and at the pace our lot work at, I would question if that was a good idea.