Newcastle United 0 - 2 Man City - 17/08/14 - Post-match reaction from page 34

BlueStar

We actually look alright :o

We do, now if some of the negative f***ers on here would see that and support the team it might make this place more bearable

Absolute drivel, the fans are the only thing that are not negative about this club.

Guest neesy111

We do, now if some of the negative fuckers on here would see that and support the team it might make this place more bearable

You know where the door is.

Colback looking good.

Colback looks better as one of three in the middle, and not having to stay back.

We've looked solid on the whole, at least we're not crapping ourselves so far.

spent more time talking about MA's "buy young/cheap sell high" policy than our football so far. I feel for Jon Champion & David Pleat if they're bord enough to have to resort to talking about that to fill dead air, I really do.

We do, now if some of the negative f***ers on here would see that and support the team it might make this place more bearable

Absolute drivel, the fans are the only thing that are not negative about this club.

You think? I haven't got enough time to give you examples from this board but the weight of negative versus positive will be well in favour of the former.

You think? I haven't got enough time to give you examples from this board but the weight of negative versus positive will be well in favour of the former.

The club comes before the team of mercenaries using us as a springboard for their career, and the club is toxic.

Imagine a team with a good manager?

Imagine a team you have some kind of connection with and not a massive advert for sports direct.

This wanting us to lose is for the greater good.

Its this stupid blind support that stops us progressing

How about I give you plenty of examples, page 1 post 1 of the Pardew thread. Have a read. After that I'll get you onto Ashley with an article I wrote for the Mag.

Please tell me Pardew didn't think the applause was for him just then.

:lol: Not even Pardew could mistake those applause as being for him, considering the games previous he's heard exactly the same thing.

:lol: thought I saw him raise a hand to the crowd and briefly clap.