Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Have to admit, couldn't stop laughing when the pitch invader slipped over :lol:

I'm still hysterical.  :lol:

The dude was a mess man. Got to send someone more athletic to do the job next time :lol:

You could see him getting more excited the closer to the touchline he got :lol: Bless him.

i think he'll walk before Saturday, and if he doesn't he certainly will come 5pm afterwards when he's seen real hostility

guess who wins again!

i don't think anyone could handle 50,000 screaming total abuse at them, As someone else said earlier, Ashley will just say, you can walk and i won't sue you for breach of contract, or you can face this every other week

i don't think anyone could handle 50,000 screaming total abuse at them, As someone else said earlier, Ashley will just say, you can walk and i won't sue you for breach of contract, or you can face this every other week

He did against Cardiff.

No doubt about it, he's on borrowed time, he was since that Cardiff game, but he won't walk.

Guest TruToon94

How realistic is it that Pardew could be sacked with the news exclusive to MOTD? As in had another club ever sacked a manager and revealed it on MOTD first?

Cardiff will be nothing compared to next week, it was still quite split with the fans, he's gonna have the whole ground screaming abuse, Ben Arfa, Steve Bruce, David Meyler.. they're all things to beat him with

How realistic is it that Pardew could be sacked with the news exclusive to MOTD? As in had another club ever sacked a manager and revealed it on MOTD first?

Brighton - Poyet