Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Guest Dontooner

Well every team knows they have a fucking chance, especially when we play this cosh "Hoof and Cross" football every week. Chances of relegation are pretty high given we dont have a potent striker. Cisse is not available for Hull i hope.

Well every team knows they have a fucking chance, especially when we play this cosh "Hoof and Cross" football every week. Chances of relegation are pretty high given we dont have a potent striker. Cisse is not available for Hull i hope.

Cisse's a confidence player who plays well when the team around him is playing well.  I wouldn't worry about him saving Pardew with moments of individual brilliance in this toxic atmosphere.

Ashley will at some point protect his investment, he couldn't sell us last time on the cheap in the championship and even though we came back up i doubt he'd want to go through that again. He loses 2 years just to get back to where he was and that isn't a certain.

As much as Ashley enjoys having a yes man i bet he enjoys having a premiership football club worth somewhere near what he's invested a lot more. At some stage enough is enough, the fans have got Pardew on the ropes, just hope they focus on him (and Carver for all i care) than turning on Ashley. One step at a time, it serves no purpose to have a go at Ashley, he's going nowhere but he may have no choice to make a big decision on his manager.

Match of the Day announcement please

I was just thinking about that, Gary Linaker stopping mid sentence to announce "we have breaking news from St James'" but then I remembered the last time he did that and I went from elation to tears in seconds as they announced the backing of Pardew after the headbutt and his fine/formal warning. Bastards trick that! Bring it on Gary, be our champion!

Ashley will at some point protect his investment, he couldn't sell us last time on the cheap in the championship and even though we came back up i doubt he'd want to go through that again. He loses 2 years just to get back to where he was and that isn't a certain.

As much as Ashley enjoys having a yes man i bet he enjoys having a premiership football club worth somewhere near what he's invested a lot more. At some stage enough is enough, the fans have got Pardew on the ropes, just hope they focus on him (and Carver for all i care) than turning on Ashley. One step at a time, it serves no purpose to have a go at Ashley, he's going nowhere but he may have no choice to make a big decision on his manager.

I agree. He might hold out for another game or two just to spite the media who have said he's got 2 games left, but if we lose against Hull he is going to start getting very nervous.

I was just thinking about that, Gary Linaker stopping mid sentence to announce "we have breaking news from St James'" but then I remembered the last time he did that and I went from elation to tears in seconds as they announced the backing of Pardew after the headbutt and his fine/formal warning. Bastards trick that! Bring it on Gary, be our champion!

One of the biggest letdowns of the entire season that was.

One of the biggest letdowns of the entire season that was.

Tell me about it, I almost pooped my pants.

I agree. He might hold out for another game or two just to spite the media who have said he's got 2 games left, but if we lose against Hull he is going to start getting very nervous.

I'm in hope he sacks him now to spite the media, not giving him the change of another game. Lose or draw to hull and it's back to back games away from home, stoke & Swansea...both games well get fuck all from under Pardew but are perfect games for a new manager to try and make his mark.

Does Ashley go to many away games? It looked like he was there Today to make his mind up.

I think he goes to the grounds that are convenient for him geographically.

In fact, I suspect he has been to more away games that home in the last year.