Crystal Palace manager

Mick

:lol: Was anyone watching NBC? I was screaming, but I think the one dude (The American :okay: ) said he should get more time because he made so many signings.

Yeah I saw that alright. Fuckin NBC have such good coverage and then ruin it with the worst pundits going.

The brother with the weird face was semi reasonable, I thought. Still, I was yelling at the TV like the Bills were on.

Just said that Bruce, Pulis, and Moyes are the candidates to replace.

Robbie Earle?

:lol: Was anyone watching NBC? I was screaming, but I think the one dude (The American :okay: ) said he should get more time because he made so many signings.

Yeah I saw that alright. Fuckin NBC have such good coverage and then ruin it with the worst pundits going.

The brother with the weird face was semi reasonable, I thought. Still, I was yelling at the TV like the Bills were on.

Robbie Earle?

:lol: Yeah, couldn't remember his name.

Staying at home, watching the bills.

Robbie Earle?

Earle laid into Pardew after the Arsenal game last season too, a lot of makeup though.

Robbie Earle?

Earle laid into Pardew after the Arsenal game last season too, a lot of makeup though.

:lol: He tends to look like special effects from time to time.

Convinced the Hull game is the last time we'll have to see his slimy face in the SJP dugout.

If we lose it, I agree, don't think we will though.

If he's still here we'll lose without a doubt - did you see the game yesterday, the players aren't even pretending to try anymore.

Convinced the Hull game is the last time we'll have to see his slimy face in the SJP dugout.

We really struggle against Hull at home though, played them three times in the last six years and lost all of them, so hopefully that continues.

They seem to ban mostly when reporters make "Factless" claims, like Pardew will be sacked if he doesn't win this game, or Ashley will sell the club this week. That article is just a comment on the current status, every paper is pretty much doing the same thing right now, non of them are risking making predictions, lol, I guess Ashley's scare tactics are working.

It'll be interesting to hear Neville and Carragher mutilate us again on Monday Night Football. Given the speculation that's hanging about and their tendency to highlight our defensive failings it's a recipe for a very uncomfortable 10-15 minutes for Pardew. Really hope they don't pull any punches and call it like it is.

It'll be interesting to hear Neville and Carragher mutilate us again on Monday Night Football. Given the speculation that's hanging about and their tendency to highlight our defensive failings it's a recipe for a very uncomfortable 10-15 minutes for Pardew. Really hope they don't pull any punches and call it like it is.

Fuck them two idiots.

They didn't have a word of blame for Pardew last time this happened and I bet they won't this time either.

They always seem to forget that Pardew trains and selects these players.

Fuck them two idiots.

They didn't have a word of blame for Pardew last time this happened and I bet they won't this time either.

Granted, but how many times can they crucify the back 4 without criticising the cunt who keeps picking them? :lol:

I just really don't understand how any one can pretend to care and offer solutions for clubs that aren't their own. Like if someone asked me 'What do you think Sunderland need to do to improve?' I'd say 'Nothing. Every thing is going as it should do'. Imagine having to pretend to give a real answer.

f*** them two idiots.

Granted, but how many times can they crucify the back 4 without criticising the c*** who keeps picking them? :lol:

Dunno mate but given the old media cliques I'd fully expect then to hammer the players and say poor old Pards he has no control, too many forrins cabaye sold out from under him etc.

Basically trot out all of the lazy reporting our media excels at.

Neville will just say its all the players fault and bang on about how we need less frenchies while rolling out the "geordie nation" cliches like last time.

That's the annoying thing. When we finished 5th, Pardew was given 2 manager of the year awards.

However, when it turns to sh*t, the so called knowledgeable pundits and journo's support him and blame the players.

If it's down to him when we do well, why not when we do badly?

When we got beat 6 0 off Liverpool Neville roasted our back four for about 20 minutes

Never once blamed Pardew though, what he actually said was, and I quote "Alan Pardew will be having very strong words with his team after that, theres not a chance Alan set them up to play that way"

Just once I'd like to see a pundit on TV with big enough balls to blame the manager, they all seem to have each others backs.