Crystal Palace manager

Mick

When we got beat 6 0 off Liverpool Neville roasted our back four for about 20 minutes

Never once blamed Pardew though, what he actually said was, and I quote "Alan Pardew will be having very strong words with his team after that, theres not a chance Alan set them up to play that way"

Just once I'd like to see a pundit on TV with big enough balls to blame the manager, they all seem to have each others backs.

I can understand the players being at fault for one or two games of a season, maybe a bad run but not a continual nose dive down the lague.  Including last season we have now plummeted to the bottom of the league with the same awful form.  That to me is down to the manager, it has progressed for months on end.  The Cabaye sale has nothing to do with the back 4/5 incluidng the keeper.

Do pundits and guests not look at the league table or do research before going on air.

I heard Mark Chapman and guests on 5Live earlier today and none of it was Pardew's fault.

'Ashley's fault' ' Best players sold from under him' ' Needs time for new players to bed in' etc etc etc

Yeah, he was on MOTD2 Extra this morning saying the same thing. How these lazy cunts get jobs is beyond me.

‘If you don't make the Champions League, then the big teams come for your players - look at Southampton.

‘We are pushing every year to try and build to hopefully get to a stage where we make it without losing our players.

‘We have pitched in and signed players that we think give us a chance to push for Champions League.

‘We have already shown we are much better covered offensively than we were after Yohan Cabaye's departure.

‘We have options, more options to come in and it is going to strengthen my hand to tactically change the team.’

Going well so far Alan.

I just wish someone would get on one of these phone-ins and point out the time Pardew spends coaching shape and defensive responsibilities each week. Then ally that with goals conceded consistently before and after new players. New players to which Pardew publicly stated he was happy with and had more attacking options. So happy in fact he could afford to let Ben Arfa and MYM go out on loan.

All these pundits who defend Pardew need to be asked one question which will just show how much they really think of Pardew.

Would you have Pardew as England / club you support manager?

The answer will always be no, and the reason will always be because he's not good enough. If so then why the fuck is he good enough for us?

‘If you don't make the Champions League, then the big teams come for your players - look at Southampton.

‘We are pushing every year to try and build to hopefully get to a stage where we make it without losing our players.

‘We have pitched in and signed players that we think give us a chance to push for Champions League.

‘We have already shown we are much better covered offensively than we were after Yohan Cabaye's departure.

‘We have options, more options to come in and it is going to strengthen my hand to tactically change the team.’

Going well so far Alan.

"We've always maintained that we will watch the window until the last hours. We've done some terrific business and I think it must be exciting for Newcastle fans that we've got some terrific, offensive players.

"I feel much more comfortable with the team and we can play a brand of football which is expected of us. I think we could really trouble teams this season, which is something we didn't do in the second half of last season."

:lol: He didn't give us a time frame tbf.

Even if Cabaye was sold from the team, they've had enough time and money to replace him in the summer. If they've spent £35m and still not adequately replaced the player whose absence they're all blaming for the shit form then it's just another black mark against Charnley and Pardew. If Cabaye was that instrumental then replacing him should have been the main priority - cash was made available and they had since February to scout, and May to sign, him. How can they still be blaming the decision they took to move him on? It's staggering. 

Even if Cabaye was sold from the team, they've had enough time and money to replace him in the summer. If they've spent £35m and still not adequately replaced the player whose absence they're all blaming for the s*** form then it's just another black mark against Charnley and Pardew. If Cabaye was that instrumental then replacing him should have been the main priority - cash was made available and they had since February to scout, and May to sign, him. How can they still be blaming the decision they took to move him on? It's staggering.

We did replace him with Colback.

People just don't want to accept this as true.

"Was at a club in London last night ( 13-09-14 ) and found myself lucky enough to be sat at a table next to Daryl Janmaat, Tim Krul and Steven Taylor. Janmaat is a really nice friendly guy. Asked him if Pardew is going he said maybe, told me the club is unsettled in the dressing room and he don't know what's going on!"

1898148_1481595905458881_5013128969461084337_n.jpg?oh=a865db238a67c40dd49db3c248793ec6&oe=5497CE2D

"Was at a club in London last night ( 13-09-14 ) and found myself lucky enough to be sat at a table next to Daryl Janmaat, Tim Krul and Steven Taylor. Janmaat is a really nice friendly guy. Asked him if Pardew is going he said maybe, told me the club is unsettled in the dressing room and he don't know what's going on!"

1898148_1481595905458881_5013128969461084337_n.jpg?oh=a865db238a67c40dd49db3c248793ec6&oe=5497CE2D

whether that's true or not imagine coming from a professional club in holland to us man :anguish: