Crystal Palace manager

Mick

This feels like the relegation season all over again, except this time I honestly don't give a shit.

It's actually worse. At least then we had been cruising for a relegation for ages and a load of wasters to get rid of. Absolutely no positives this time around, and it's easily preventable as well.

Anyone who got 7/1 is looking good at the moment.

I said a few weeks ago that I think he will survive a relegation, I wasn't entirely serious BUT think it might just be the case

I'll swear off football till Ashley is gone if that happens. I can't take watching us in the Championship with Pardew talking up the luck of having Ashley to bankroll a promotion push. It would end me I think, especially when we definitely wouldn't get promoted under Pardew.

I don't understand this not wanting to pay the compensation bit like, it cannot be true. Surely Ashley is aware that a better manager will finish higher ergo he will cover his losses (and then some) through league finish bonuses.

Idiot stubbornness is all it can be at this point. Nothing else covers it. The risk reward ratio for money on keeping him simply isn't there anymore. He will get relegated, so that part is a certainty.

Anyone else see this actually getting poisonous beyond belief in the stands? Even the most staunch Pardew backer won't survive five points and a thrashing at home to Sunderland.

I don't understand this not wanting to pay the compensation bit like, it cannot be true. Surely Ashley is aware that a better manager will finish higher ergo he will cover his losses (and then some) through league finish bonuses.

I don't really believe it's money either, we all know Pardew isn't on much compared to his peers. I just think either Ashley doesn't believe we will go down, or he thinks it's still early enough in the season for Pardew to make an improvement big enough to get us safe.

We're talking about a man who only owns one shirt.

4/10  Swansea (a)

18/10  Leicester (h)

26/10  Spurs (a)

1/11  Liverpool (h)

9/11  WBA (a)

22/11  QPR (h)

29/11  West Ham (a)

2/12  Burnley (a)

6/12  Chelsea (h)

13/12  Arsenal (a)

20/12  Sunderland ( h)

26/12  Man Utd (a)

28/12  Everton (h)

1/1    Burnley (h)

10/1    Chelsea (a)

17/1    Southampton (h)

31/1    Hull (a)

Reckon January is the earliest Ashley would realistically do anything.

4/10  Swansea (a)

18/10  Leicester (h)

26/10  Spurs (a)

1/11  Liverpool (h)

9/11  WBA (a)

22/11  QPR (h)

29/11  West Ham (a)

2/12  Burnley (a)

6/12  Chelsea (h)

13/12  Arsenal (a)

20/12  Sunderland ( h)

26/12  Man Utd (a)

28/12  Everton (h)

1/1    Burnley (h)

10/1    Chelsea (a)

17/1    Southampton (h)

31/1    Hull (a)

Reckon January is the earliest Ashley would realistically do anything.

I've estimated what I think this current shit stain of a manager and this team will get out of those games. To me he'll be lucky to get 16 points. We'll be well routed to the bottom by Christmas and January. There's no way we get out of this with Pardew. Literally not a hope in the world.

Our next 8 fixtures actually aren't that bad either, except Spurs and Liverpool. f***ing tragic we go into every game in this state.

Considering the dross this league has, it's not beyond reasonable belief that we would be out of the relegation zone by January. That's probably what Ashley is banking on.