Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Just read mine out about the net spend. It's worth sending texts and tweets in. Think they've read out every one I've ever sent.

How do you text them?

:lol:

OK, I'll be more specific.  What is the number and what do you have to type at the beginning of the text to get through to them?

Just read mine out about the net spend. It's worth sending texts and tweets in. Think they've read out every one I've ever sent.

How do you text them?

:lol:

OK, I'll be more specific.  What is the number and what do you have to type at the beginning of the text to get through to them?

I know what you meant, I just couldn't resist

How do you text them?

Send a text to 81333 and start the text with BBC. Remember to put your name on the end of the text,

I think he wants Bruce as Bruce would know what the club means to people.

But he doesn't though :lol: He's a fair weather Geordie.

I want anyone but Bruce or an internal appointment. A few years after he retired Bruce was summarising for Sky when we played Man U at home. There was a fifty fifty just before half time between our keeper and their forward (can't remember exactly who) and Bruce was off his seat in a flash (he had eaten less pasties then) spitting and screaming, "That was a pen, a pen...!". So, despite what he might like to portray, not exactly a NUFC fan.

Send a text to 81333 and start the text with BBC. Remember to put your name on the end of the text,

Is it "BBC." then a space and text?

For instance would this work?  BBC. Pardew is shit. Mick

It's all a bit anti climatic this, not the waiting for it to be confirmed, but the fact that he walks out of here rather than being sacked, to a higher paid job and more annoyingly with his reputation unscathed, or apparently that's what the average fan and media twit believes.

He deserves to be hung from the Tyne bridge by his balls for some of the front foot football we've had the privilege to watch these last four years. A charlatan of the highest order.

What ever comes next and it will probably be just as grim as we all fear, not seeing this smarmy cockney tosspot in the dug out will definitely make all the crap we have had to go through to get here, worth it.

I want anyone but Bruce or an internal appointment. A few years after he retired Bruce was summarising for Sky when we played Man U at home. There was a fifty fifty just before half time between our keeper and their forward (can't remember exactly who) and Bruce was off his seat in a flash (he had eaten less pasties then) spitting and screaming, "That was a pen, a pen...!". So, despite what he might like to portray, not exactly a NUFC fan.

:thup:

That's putting aside his Mackemtastic past.

:thup:

That's putting aside his Mackemtastic past.

His ability to beat Sunderland is literally the only thing he'd bring.

For instance would this work?  BBC. Pardew is shit. Mick

I think it would work- but they wont read it out. :lol:

For instance would this work?  BBC. Pardew is s***. Mick

Aye. Don't need the full stop after the BBC