Crystal Palace manager

Mick

I'm trying not to get too excited about it, we've been here before, the only difference this time is that it's so early in the season. Ashley can't be happy, how many times does Pardew have to prove hes a cunt before hes had enough? We've heard the rumours Ashley genuinely like Hatem, how much did he have to do with his loan and is he happy about it? There's a genuine fear of relegation this season if the last 20 games are anything to go by(they are). Barring a minor miracle there's no light at the end of this tunnel if we don't part ways with the fraud once and for all.

I'd be able to start enjoying football again. It'd be weird. For at least a year now I've hated every minute of being a Newcastle fan.

The last time I enjoyed football was our Europa league campaign, which is ironic as it's the thing the club hated the most.

FWIW I've got Champagne in the fridge, and I don't care if it's a work night or a weekend, when that cunt goes I'm drinking every drop.

I'm going away on Friday for 3 weeks, if this c*** is gone when I come back :sweetjesus:

He won't be though. :okay:

For 3 weeks only? I know something you can do for all of us which will give you years away...

I'll be delighted if we lose our new few games to drive this prick out of the club. It's not a nice feeling, I don't like it but short-term pain will lead to long-term gain.

As for who comes in then, I'm now squarely behind anyone coming in purely because he won't be Alan Pardew. The recent results and performances are akin to those of teams that not only get relegated but finish rock bottom of the league. How could the next bloke be worse than this pitiful wanker? It should have happened 18-20 months ago. Lose the games, get the cunt out and build from there. I want to support my team again. 

I'll be delighted if we lose our new few games to drive this prick out of the club. It's not a nice feeling, I don't like it but short-term pain will lead to long-term gain.

As for who comes in then, I'm now squarely behind anyone coming in purely because he won't be Alan Pardew. The recent results and performances are akin to those of teams that not only get relegated but finish rock bottom of the league. How could the next bloke be worse than this pitiful w*****? It should have happened 18-20 months ago. Lose the games, get the c*** out and build from there. I want to support my team again. 

It is a nice feeling. You should cherish it.

As for who comes in then, I'm now squarely behind anyone coming in purely because he won't be Alan Pardew. The recent results and performances are akin to those of teams that not only get relegated but finish rock bottom of the league. How could the next bloke be worse than this pitiful w*****? It should have happened 18-20 months ago. Lose the games, get the c*** out and build from there. I want to support my team again.

Imagine if we get someone like Curbs though :/

I'm trying to temper my excitement until someone who is half way competent is appointed.

Christophe Galtier linked in L'equipe or is that Manure's former number XI?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRprSj1rkX7bfpvLUFnRfEZhZNeRJKSIlJ6bPoQT8ErFAYLSt77g

Been linked quite a bit previously!

Gal tier was linked last May when Pardew made his best attempt to abseil down the league, but his name has popped up in a few articles again today. The story being that a respected, decent French manager can repair the damage Pardew has caused to our relationships with French teams with the destruction of certain talents. Good call if true.

As for who comes in then, I'm now squarely behind anyone coming in purely because he won't be Alan Pardew. The recent results and performances are akin to those of teams that not only get relegated but finish rock bottom of the league. How could the next bloke be worse than this pitiful wanker? It should have happened 18-20 months ago. Lose the games, get the cunt out and build from there. I want to support my team again

This is what it is all about for me. I absolutely hate this state of wanting us to score when we are attacking then not minding when the opposition score either. This is the definition of a glory hunter for me and I absolutely detest it.

Guest antz1uk

Christophe Galtier linked in L'equipe or is that Manure's former number XI?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRprSj1rkX7bfpvLUFnRfEZhZNeRJKSIlJ6bPoQT8ErFAYLSt77g

Been linked quite a bit previously!

Gal tier was linked last May when Pardew made his best attempt to abseil down the league, but his name has popped up in a few articles again today. The story being that a respected, decent French manager can repair the damage Pardew has caused to our relationships with French teams with the destruction of certain talents. Good call if true.

I'd take Jean-Paul Gaultier if it meant getting rid of this fraud

As for who comes in then, I'm now squarely behind anyone coming in purely because he won't be Alan Pardew. The recent results and performances are akin to those of teams that not only get relegated but finish rock bottom of the league. How could the next bloke be worse than this pitiful wanker? It should have happened 18-20 months ago. Lose the games, get the cunt out and build from there. I want to support my team again

This is what it is all about for me. I absolutely hate this state of wanting us to score when we are attacking then not minding when the opposition score either. This is the definition of a glory hunter for me and I absolutely detest it.

Aye, feeling like this isn't normal. It's unnerving and it goes against everything I've felt but I can't help it. I want teams to fucking batter us, when City scored the first I was like 'yes, here we go, another twatting on the way, bring it on', the fact they only scored 2 was mildly disappointing. That's totally abnormal and quite perverse, wanting the team you support to get an absolute hiding purely to hasten the departure of the cretin in the dugout. This is where I am, and the very fact I'm actively wanting my own team to lose in the most abject way possible confirms just how bad a manager and person Alan Pardew is. I want us to lose - it's backward and runs against logic but the thought of Pardew continuing is worse.

Lance the fucking boil for absolute fuck's sake. Get it done, its not nice, it's not pretty but it's got to be done. 

As for who comes in then, I'm now squarely behind anyone coming in purely because he won't be Alan Pardew. The recent results and performances are akin to those of teams that not only get relegated but finish rock bottom of the league. How could the next bloke be worse than this pitiful w*****? It should have happened 18-20 months ago. Lose the games, get the c*** out and build from there. I want to support my team again

Same here, I just want a manager who wants to win every game, no matter the opposition or competition, I want to see us attack with speed and intent and roar them on. We can still have a successful team with Ashley in charge, with the right manager we can be good, we'll never buy a talisman again but we can create them. It can't come soon enough, this is the team I love, I can't change that but it's be nice to want them to win again, rather than take satisfaction in them losing. All I know is that if we win the next two I'll be gutted, that's not right?!?

Hopefully Ashley was at the UEFA Elite coaches club forum today, tapping up a manager.

http://i.imgur.com/gQ1jlPd.jpg

Where's Pardew in that picture?

He attended this rival event instead.

http://i.imgur.com/hduOMSy.jpg