Crystal Palace manager

Mick

He will take them down next season when he gets found out. The league this year is fucking shit as well although there are no signs that it'll be better next year. It will all end in tears anyways, as it has at every single club the useless fucker's been at. :lol:

Genuinely wouldn't be shocked if they stayed up mind. I know he's a f***ing fraud but their squad is beyond s**** and has 2 wingers who just run and cross. He'll set up more or less the same way he does with us and try and hoof/cross the way to survival. Long term it'll go to s*** and he'll get sacked/relegated but for this season at least with the state of the league they might stay up.

Jedinak and Bolasie going in January is a huge blow imo to their chances of survival

Alan Pardew arriving in December is a bigger blow.

Genuinely wouldn't be shocked if they stayed up mind. I know he's a f***ing fraud but their squad is beyond s**** and has 2 wingers who just run and cross. He'll set up more or less the same way he does with us and try and hoof/cross the way to survival. Long term it'll go to s*** and he'll get sacked/relegated but for this season at least with the state of the league they might stay up.

Jedinak and Bolasie going in January is a huge blow imo to their chances of survival

It pushes back the Pardewing of Bolasie for a month. He might finish the season with some ability.

The last post in this thread should read "Alan Pardew has left his position at Newcastle United and taken up the managers role at Crystal Palace". Then it should be locked, hidden and forgotten about.

:lol: But then we couldn't bump it and be dicks when he gets found out somewhere else.

The last post in this thread should read "Alan Pardew has left his position at Newcastle United and taken up the managers role at Crystal Palace". Then it should be locked, hidden and forgotten about.

People would relocate to the Fight thread in seconds.

Guest firetotheworks

I was asked to not be so negative because they're trying to get behind him, which is absolutely fair enough and as soon as I did another NUFC fan has signed up and is telling them how shit he is. :lol:

I was asked to not be so negative because they're trying to get behind him, which is absolutely fair enough and as soon as I did another NUFC fan has signed up and is telling them how s*** he is. :lol:

Can't help myself! Love pointing out how shit Pardew is. It's the last time I'll be able to do it!  :lol:

I was asked to not be so negative because they're trying to get behind him, which is absolutely fair enough and as soon as I did another NUFC fan has signed up and is telling them how s*** he is. :lol:

You guys are heartless  :lol:

Having suffered what we did, I could never bring myself to reveal what he is to fans of another team that now has him. Let them find out for themselves. Man, it's going to burn them.

I've been out for most of the day but have been following this thread on my phone. The sheer amount of gifs posted has absolutely chinned my data allowance but I couldn't care less! Back home now and celebrating with my good rum. Pardew drained all enjoyment of going to the match for me. Good riddance.

I've been out for most of the day but have been following this thread on my phone. The sheer amount of gifs posted has absolutely chinned my data allowance but I couldn't care less! Back home now and celebrating with my good rum. Pardew drained all enjoyment of going to the match for me. Good riddance.

:indi: :)

Palace's run-in:

Chelsea (a)

Man Utd (h)

Liverpool (a)

Swansea (h)

Better start putting some points on the board.

He'll win the first 3 then lose every game for the rest of the season but the media will lick his arse for those 3 wins.

They'll definitely stay up this year, imo. We're gonna get called assholes for a month during the honeymoon period. But all we have to do is wait.

He'll win at SJP. He'll then strut on the pitch, smile and wave to the stands, as the whole press goes into overdrive calling you names and how he's proved all you wrong. He'll make NUFC fans miserable even when he isn't at the club any longer; so unquenchable is his thirst for your despair.

They'll definitely stay up this year, imo. We're gonna get called assholes for a month during the honeymoon period. But all we have to do is wait.

He'll win at SJP. He'll then strut on the pitch, smile and wave to the stands, as the whole press goes into overdrive calling you names and how he's proved all you wrong. He'll make NUFC fans miserable even when he isn't at the club any longer; so unquenchable is his thirst for your despair.

Already played them at home. Drew 3-3. :lol: