Crystal Palace manager

Mick

If he doesn't go, I'm done with this shitheap of a club

No you aren't.  :lol:

:lol: I'm really close to the edge. Me and slim watched the game at mine yesterday cheering the Southampton goals. It's f***ed

You aren't going to let the fat cunt and the smug cunt beat you though.

Fucking ridiculous this entire farce. As if it's got to this. The galling thing is that it's pure incompetence and negligence all round and the press are still spewing the same tired old fraternal bollocks. If this was happening with a top 4 side or spurs I wonder what the angle would be. Different I'd wager.

If he is still blaming the fans after the Hull game then it's time to eliminate the fans from the equation.

if didn't have such s*** fans this would be bang on the money, blames the fans and the fans get together issuing a statement saying "f*** you then we'll not attend the next match so you can win it", and then don't

unfortunately with our fans there no f***ing hope, they'll all be at the next match like good little sheep

Well i wouldn't miss the Hull game for all the tea in China as i believe, if he hasn't gone before then, he'll be forced to hide in his dugout for the entire game and his position will become untenable. If i'm wrong then i won't go back.

Today is the first time, I really think sacking him is the only option, or at least the only justifiable and sensible one. Two seasons ago, we struggled mightily, but he had led us to a very high finish the year before and did well enough in the Europa League. The second half of last season was very poor and some of his actions unprofessional, but our league position was acceptable. There were concrete reasons for him to stay. That is not the case now. The team has been in a tailspin for seven months, he has fallen out with several players, the supporters will now be firmly against him (and not just online, but at SJP), and worst of all, imo, the team yesterday played as one that blatantly wanted the manager to be sacked. They have completely given up on him. What is more embarrassing, is that these same players who won't fight for him, are the ones that he preferred to popular ones that have been discarded.

If he is still blaming the fans after the Hull game then it's time to eliminate the fans from the equation.

if didn't have such s*** fans this would be bang on the money, blames the fans and the fans get together issuing a statement saying "f*** you then we'll not attend the next match so you can win it", and then don't

unfortunately with our fans there no f***ing hope, they'll all be at the next match like good little sheep

Well i wouldn't miss the Hull game for all the tea in China as i believe, if he hasn't gone before then, he'll be forced to hide in his dugout for the entire game and his position will become untenable. If i'm wrong then i won't go back.

He doesn't have to hide in his dugout, he could grow a pair and get out on the touchline to direct his players. No wonder they don't play for him, who could respect someone like that?

:lol: Was anyone watching NBC? I was screaming, but I think the one dude (The American :okay: ) said he should get more time because he made so many signings.

Yeah I saw that alright. Fuckin NBC have such good coverage and then ruin it with the worst pundits going.

:lol: Was anyone watching NBC? I was screaming, but I think the one dude (The American :okay: ) said he should get more time because he made so many signings.

Yeah I saw that alright. Fuckin NBC have such good coverage and then ruin it with the worst pundits going.

The brother with the weird face was semi reasonable, I thought. Still, I was yelling at the TV like the Bills were on.

Just said that Bruce, Pulis, and Moyes are the candidates to replace.