Crystal Palace manager

Mick

The BBC know nothing, man. No cunt has a clue about anything other than Ashley and possibly Charnley.

Aye, this is what keeps me going really.

Let's be honest, all it says is that he'll be in charge for the Hull game, nothing beyond that, pure speculation from them probably based on the fact he's not been sacked yet.

If the Hull game goes anything like Cardiff last season, his days will be numbered.

When the players, particularly the new lads, experience hatred towards a manager, they're bound to let it affect them. When you lose the dressing room, it's only a matter of time before you lose your job.

Saturday was so bad it doesn't make sense to leave him there until Hull. I don't want to see his stupid face in the dug out anymore, or his dumb remarks after the game either. He should be bound and cast out, preferably into really deep water.

Or could it not be he's been given one more game to save his job?  Just because he will be there come saturday (which we all pretty much knew would be the case)  it doesn't mean he "retains the support...."

Maybe mike has been on this forum and knows the shitstorm that is gonna hit sjp on saturday, looking for that to finally break the kings spirit and he'll resign.

On a serious note, I wonder what the atmosphere will be like on Saturday. The Cardiff game was a party judging by this place. Hope it's similar and the pathetic prick daren't venture out of the dugout, especially now the media FINALLY seem to be catching up, there might be a lot of attention on us this weekend.

One more game?! He doesn't deserve one more game though! So if he somehow manages a win against Hull, then what?!!! I'm not happy with it at all. Steve Bruce better not screw up man. I had more faith in Southampton, as Koeman actually has a tactical mind, and must have found it easier planning than he does when going up against his kids team's opposition.

Not really bothered by what BBC says. As long as we keep up with the anti-Pardew protests and give him dog's abuse on Saturday and beyond, when 2 points from a possible 12 becomes 2 from 15, 18, his day will come.

Regardless of the reasoning behind Ashleys intentions, should the crowd be unrelenting on Saturday, he`ll be gone.

Even Ashey, in all his stubbornness, will recognise that with Pardue subjected to 90minutes of dogs abuse the team will be unable to function & will, ultimately, be relegated should he not be removed.

I`ve said a week or so ago I think he`s gone, Its who he rolls in next that worries me.

Pardue will then resurface at a league one or two club which is around his level.

edit: The fucking bastard

Pretty sure the angrier we get the more willing Ashley will be to hold onto Pardew. No other owner would keep a manager who won't even stand in the technical area for fear of backlash.

The fans are only a small part of the equation at this point. Doesn't matter if Ashley does genuinely want to spite us, his biggest priority is to ensure we stay a premier league club and keep bringing in the TV money. Keeping Pardew as manager will put that in danger ultimately because he is so bad at his job. Pardew won't be the manager much longer and Ashley can only delay sacking the piece of shit so long.

SSN: Took training as normal....

Ie very badly.

Defend...Defend...DEFEND!

EDIT: Actually, how do our defenders train when they've got no strikers to defend against in training??

I think it's quite clear that they don't.