Crystal Palace manager

Mick

I'm optimistic that this is it.  I'm mentally preparing myself for disappointment though.  If he isn't gone by the Swansea game he's here for the long haul and it won't matter if he goes or not.  It'll be too late if it's left any longer.  It would take a Bobby Robson figure to save us again if it gets left any more than a few games more.  Sadly we don't have anyone like that to come in now.

Don't know about that this season like, I mean we're still somehow not bottom of the league, frankly that's incredible.  Thirty games is more than enough to get us safe for any half decent manager.

The trouble is getting a half decent manager.  If we do then we'll be okay, but as you say 30 games is enough to turn it around.  If it gets to 25 games or he makes it to Christmas, well we're done for.  A couple of clubs have survived, but not with needing to bed in a new manager from that point.  Poyet was well bedded in by that time and starting to turn the performances round a bit.

If he was willing to give HBA another chance he should have told his captain to shut the fuck up as he's the boss and it's his decision. It's this lack of leadership ability which is why he's an incredibly poor manager who only has himself to blame.

Was almost like he was describing Ben Arfa after the game in what kind of player he needs in the final third. Fucking idiot.

10430859_356774817821530_2733105263132021305_n.jpg?oh=3fe26e9996e74551b7dfb5da11df7fb3&oe=54CA3808&__gda__=1422505904_fcedbc214cfa502456e6b80a1bc1f071

Like giving away a grand then begging for rent money..  The mans fucking demented.

If he survives todays performance, i honestly think he will be here for the season.

I have nightmares about him managing us in the Championship, with him telling us how lucky we are having Mike to bank roll a promotion challenge.  I'm really hoping it stays just a nightmare.

If he survives todays performance, i honestly think he will be here for the season.

I'm quite sure he wont be here for the season tbh. Question is, will it be too late then...

Aye Ashley isn't suicidal and Pardew isn't turning this around on or off the pitch.  Its a matter of when he's sacked and if we then have enough games to survive under a new manager.

I reckon that's it, like. At the very worst, he'll get the Swansea game. But everyone in the world knows it's a matter of when, not if - so why wait?

I've been out drinking vodka tonight, like :lol: Premature celebrations but it's the first time I've not had that lingering doubt - he's going and it's days away.

I reckon that's it, like. At the very worst, he'll get the Swansea game. But everyone in the world knows it's a matter of when, not if - so why wait?

I've been out drinking vodka tonight, like :lol: Premature celebrations but it's the first time I've not had that lingering doubt - he's going and it's days away.

I'm sober as a judge and feel exactly the same.