Crystal Palace manager

Mick

The Swansea game might have to be it because Ashley won't want to be seen as a liar over his 'joke' comments. We'll know in a week if he's here all season basically. Every time I look at the latest and he's still here I get a bit more depressed. It really needs to be it today but with every hour I'm less confident he's going anywhere ever. This payoff bollocks is nonsense I don't understand how anyone could gamble to save four million when 90 odd is at stake and that's only if you come straight back up. We'll get a few million back just for finishing a little bit higher and that's almost guaranteed with anyone not Pardew.

What really pisses me off is that after every game he proclaims he can turn it around. Well, TURN IT AROUND THEN !

Its like on the X-factor when someone bombs and then says "Give me another chance and ill show you what i can do" - WHY DIDNT YOU SHOW US THIS TIME YOU NUMPTY!

What really pisses me off is that after every game he proclaims he can turn it around. Well, TURN IT AROUND THEN !

Its like on the X-factor when someone bombs and then says "Give me another chance and ill show you what i can do" - WHY DIDNT YOU SHOW US THIS TIME YOU NUMPTY!

He has been trying to show us for 25 games  :lol: :lol:

They're also shite and continue to show it when they are given another chance, just like Pardew. Shite is shite and for some reason it takes some people far too long to see it.

They're also s**** and continue to show it when they are given another chance, just like Pardew. s**** is s**** and for some reason it takes some people far too long to see it.

Yeah but this unflushable poo is owed a decent pay off.

Madness to give any manager an 8 year deal  :lol: :lol:

They're also s**** and continue to show it when they are given another chance, just like Pardew. s**** is s**** and for some reason it takes some people far too long to see it.

This club is just run by absolute cretins. They have no clue at all.

Every game this man is in charge now is just another defeat making it harder for the new man. It's as simple as that. We couldn't beat Darlington at home as it stands. It honestly could have been another 4-0 last night. Shame Stoke are only marginally better than us really.

Every game this man is in charge now is just another defeat making it harder for the new man. It's as simple as that. We couldn't beat Darlington at home as it stands. It honestly could have been another 4-0 last night. Shame Stoke are only marginally better than us really.

I honetsly think they only gave him the 8 year deal after the 5th place finisha nd his manager of the season award so they could get compo if another club wanted him.

Oh and the odd England whisper.

Get lost, and take 4-2-3-1 with you.

I'm not sure the formation has any impact.  Do you not remember when we were playing 4-4-2? 

Why is he still here FFS?!  Pardew, not Matta! 

Remember him trying to force 4-2-3-1 last few years as well. It just won't happen with pardew. Surely he cannot stay on any longer now.

I honetsly think they only gave him the 8 year deal after the 5th place finisha nd his manager of the season award so they could get compo if another club wanted him.

Oh and the odd England whisper.

I'm sure that was the gamble as well. It was never a reality though. It was a complete delusion.

Once you asked any of the Liverpool pundits about him for England, it was "You must be joking." This is considering Roy Hodgson got the job, who pundits readily hounded out of the Liverpool job for not being good enough. Pardew was only ever really good enough in their eyes for the Newcastle job. That's because of their prejudice against the North East. We're the deluded Geordies who are supposed to know our place and never aspire to anything.

Guest Roger Kint

Had difficulty connecting to the server just a while back. :lol:

Yeah, I saw the forum was down and I thought he'd been sacked and this place crashed :lol:

:lol: Same here