Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Get lost, and take 4-2-3-1 with you.

I'm not sure the formation has any impact.  Do you not remember when we were playing 4-4-2? 

Why is he still here FFS?!  Pardew, not Matta! 

Remember him trying to force 4-2-3-1 last few years as well. It just won't happen with pardew. Surely he cannot stay on any longer now.

I honestly don't think the formation matters with him.  I keep seeing pundits and fans clamouring for him to play 2 strikers.  As if this is somehow going to massively improve us and turn Riviere into a compotent striker.  We looked alright at times with Best/Shola and Ba in a 4-4-2.  But then, we looked good that season in the 4-3-3/4-2-3-1 also.  We've been consistently shit ever since regardless of who or what we played. 

However we set up.  We still have this utter disgrace trying to coach the players, with the slow aimless style, no movement and the same god awful set pieces every week. 

He can fuck off and take all of his formations with him.  Including the Sol Campbell 3-5-2 :lol:

Get the feeling we would have heard whispers about something going on if he was about to get sacked. Luckiest man on the planet is Pardew if he gets to keep his job. Hope he is fucking miserable though and is hating every second of it and that he feels as shit as he look.

They have to meet and arrange a pay off, get it all signed off legally with lawyers etc. That's not all gonna get done before 9:30am I'd say if nothing by midday he's staying at least another week

I'd say 5pm till all hope is gone. There's a lot to do and a lot of people to tell. Then there's the official statement to prepare. It usually takes our lot twice as long to do anything as well.

Job safe. Sky sports news breaking news. f*** off.

This has just broke me. I'm having one of the most shite weeks of my life and this morning I woke up thinking well at least Pardew should be sacked, and then this.....

I see no reason, this one more game or out business is stupid, why would one win make a big difference. If we beat Stoke last night how would that prove Pardew is the man to take us forward. It is obvious that Pardew is waiting for the chop he knows he has lost it but seems that his long term contract is giving a lot more breathing space than I thought it would do. I thought if Mike was to make such a long term commitment there would be something that in there that would mean he could get out of there cheaply. :(