Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Wait till the inevitable 4 month slump happens. Multiple home losses, including the derby, and all of a sudden the super fan bollocks will quieten down but no one will cater for an anti-Pardew opinion.

Thought we actually set up and played very well tonight. I'm just devastated I have no response to it.

If he's as good as he somehow believes he is, then why don't we do that every week? Or every game we expect to be on the back foot in? We played City away last season, first game, and were abysmal in losing 0-4. We never even looked close to having a gameplan that we did today and he had at least 6 weeks to prepare for it. He comes out with something like this once every 30 games or so. This just so happens to be the one that cements his position at the club for another 5 years...

We played well, and credit to all involved for it, but he's still been a major reason for the death in my love for NUFC. No result from him will win that back for me. Fuck him.

No Williamson = Defence massively improved.

Gouffran got shifted from left wing to right and dropped tonight are we look massively better as an attacking force in both games.

Sissoko moved to centre and showing form.

Youngsters coming in and doing well from the off.

Yup and that new bald player running fast and creating havoc.

Also, says a lot how he can never 'play a team off the pitch' as it were. There's never a room for a Ben Arfa, for a Marveaux, for the Anita's of the world who love to ping the ball, get it down and play and get on the front foot. It's always Colback's, Obertan's etc. The ones who run lots and have high work rates.

The guy is at the wrong club. Yes, great result tonight and one of the worst modern-Man City showings ever, but he can go fuck himself still.

Watch us lose the derby again and all those stupid little cunts tear up their wonga shirts about it.

I hate this odious prick but he deserves a lot of credit tonight for the first time in many months.

What for exactly?

He tried to hoy the game like, let's not kid ourselves that this was some clever plan, fair play to the kids who weren't fucking having any of it.

I am not pro-Pardew at all but fuck me people need to get a life like when it comes down to this out-and-out hatred of the bloke. He set out a team and had them motivated tonight to beat a pretty good strength Shiteh side. He deserves some credit for that surely?! We support Newcastle primarily, hating Pardew is a bi-product. The sooner people realize that the better. Hats off to a quality result.

https://twitter.com/Bazzanev/status/527577692024360961

Pardew's agent, just in case you didn't know he was a c*** too.

I'm really struggling to refrain myself from making a twitter account and abusing that c***.

I abused him like :aww:

Keep up the good work :thup: I might book a day off work to specifically sit and send 1000s of messages to him because that's how sad and obsessed I am and ultimately I couldn't care less if it's pathetic :lol: I'm utterly depressed tonight like and we've just qualified for a cup quarter final - something isn't right :anguish:

I am not pro-Pardew at all but f*** me people need to get a life like when it comes down to this out-and-out hatred of the bloke. He set out a team and had them motivated tonight to beat a pretty good strength Shiteh side. He deserves some credit for that surely?! We support Newcastle primarily, hating Pardew is a bi-product. The sooner people realize that the better. Hats off to a quality result.

I know that's the way it should be and always has been with the likes of Souness but for some reason it doesn't feel like that and I can't change it.

I hate this odious prick but he deserves a lot of credit tonight for the first time in many months.

What for exactly?

He tried to hoy the game like, let's not kid ourselves that this was some clever plan, fair play to the kids who weren't f***ing having any of it.

This is spot on. If he actually gave a shit about the cup/winning a trophy then he would have played the first team.

The fact that Aarons, Sammy and Obertan might be better than the Gouffran's of this world hasn't dawned on him yet, so the slimy chode gets to look clever in front of David Craig.

What for exactly?

He tried to hoy the game like, let's not kid ourselves that this was some clever plan, fair play to the kids who weren't fucking having any of it.

It's pathetic like. He picked a team to lose and to the credit of the young lads they thought "fuck you Pards, we'll take this chance to prove you wrong". And by god they fucking did.

Guest neesy111

He has changed his tactics and personnel and it's worked, if he drops Gouffran on Saturday he'll get a good  :thup: from me. 

This has been my worst three games as a Newcastle fan ever. I have took no joy whatsoever in any of the three wins because I hate the manager so much. With how shit we've been i just cant believe we have won three on the bounce. I really can't. If we keep winning i don't know what the fuck I am going to do. My mates think I'm crazy for still slagging Pardew off when we are winning. Its a weird as fuck situation to be in. I feel like shit. Arrggghh what a shitter.

[quote author=heza09 link=topic=95667.msg52784

69#msg5278469 date=1414625220]

I am not pro-Pardew at all but f*** me people need to get a life like when it comes down to this out-and-out hatred of the bloke. He set out a team and had them motivated tonight to beat a pretty good strength Shiteh side. He deserves some credit for that surely?! We support Newcastle primarily, hating Pardew is a bi-product. The sooner people realize that the better. Hats off to a quality result.

Is it? Why? I hate him for degrading this club to the level it is now. One result in the cup doesn't change that, I'd be a weak minded person if that was the case.  It's up anyone how they want to support the club. You hate Ashley right? so do you credit him for the players he's got us, that helped win that game? or no?

I hate Ashley and Pardew, they have both degraded the club and more-so it's fans. Why do you want rid of Pardew? Why do I want rid of Ashley? FOR NEWCASTLE UNITED. Therefore, my statement stands. It's not to say you're week minded, it's to say you see a stand alone result or game for what it is. I haven't once said he is an amazing manager or he is the man to take us forward. I said he got it right. That is simply not being deluded and looking through anti-Pardew tinted glasses. Ashley's money and staff got us those players. They are half-decent too. I cannot dispute that. I can seemingly dispute the money he takes out the club though and how much better off we might be if he put a bit more back into it. He has defaced the clib of it's integrity by employing someone like Pardew and plastering his shit all over our ground. Pardew is a cunt yes...but even cunts have a function sometimes and this cunt has functioned tonight, simple as.

Playing devils advocate but that in its self is motivational. Reverse psychology and all that.

We already know the agenda, pardew doesn't want to win cup games because there's no tv money, it tired out the squad, might end up in Europe, raise expectations and all that other garbage that's been inflicted upon us over recent times.

Once again, the man has been bailed out by an excellent performance from the youngsters.

Playing devils advocate but that in its self is motivational. Reverse psychology and all that.

That's not playing Devil's advocate it's called "Pardew give us a wave..."

I wouldn't lower myself to that...cheers.

[quote author=heza09 link=topic=95667.msg52784

69#msg5278469 date=1414625220]

Is it? Why? I hate him for degrading this club to the level it is now. One result in the cup doesn't change that, I'd be a weak minded person if that was the case.  It's up anyone how they want to support the club. You hate Ashley right? so do you credit him for the players he's got us, that helped win that game? or no?

I hate Ashley and Pardew, they have both degraded the club and more-so it's fans. Why do you want rid of Pardew? Why do I want rid of Ashley? FOR NEWCASTLE UNITED. Therefore, my statement stands. It's not to say you're week minded, it's to say you see a stand alone result or game for what it is. I haven't once said he is an amazing manager or he is the man to take us forward. I said he got it right. That is simply not being deluded and looking through anti-Pardew tinted glasses. Ashley's money and staff got us those players. They are half-decent too. I cannot dispute that. I can seemingly dispute the money he takes out the club though and how much better off we might be if he put a bit more back into it. He has defaced the clib of it's integrity by employing someone like Pardew and plastering his s*** all over our ground. Pardew is a c*** yes...but even c***s have a function sometimes and this c*** has functioned tonight, simple as.

"He got it right" - Are you joking? He tried to throw the fucking game with his team selection. As someone pointed out the young players stood up and put a magnificent amount of effort in to win the game. There is no way on earth Pardew "got it right", tonight.