Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Love him or loathe him, Pardew becomes a club legend if NUFC win the Capital One Cup

What a disgusting thing to put in writing.

:lol: It really is.

Imagine, just IMAGINE how the world will feel about Alan Scott Pardew if he personally discovers a home remedy for Ebola? Legend.

I mean why would you even suggest it? Has he ever done anything to suggest he's capable of winning a cup? Then to top it off you perpetuate the lie by bestowing a hypothetical legend status on the cunt.

:yao:

Teams are actually switching off and losing focus because it's so f***ing easy for them to keep the ball when they have it. He's that lucky even his awfulness is going in his favour.

Our game is so disgusting, it makes other teams play rubbish, such is the turn off of facing us. I can definitely remember such similar instances from my sporting days.

To think someone just suggested that he might achieve legend status if he won the cup. Just have a look at that team he's sending out today compared to the City line up and have a word with yourself. Fucking delusional.

To think someone just suggested that he might achieve legend status if he won the cup. Just have a look at that team he's sending out today compared to the City line up and have a word with yourself. Fucking delusional.

Who said that?

Fucker can't lose tonight. Win and he's like a dog with 2 dicks, lose heavily and he'll point to the youngsters and blame them.

Fans consider anything other than an absolute pasting as a positive result. Fucking hate football. :hmm: