Crystal Palace manager

Mick

just started listneing to total sport and had to turn it off after 30 seconds, f***ing hell man, Ando - 'who will work under these conditions'? it's like a biggotted old f***ing relation that sits in the corner in their rocking chair spouting out of date drivel

Ando is thick as fuck. 

just started listneing to total sport and had to turn it off after 30 seconds, fucking hell man, Ando - 'who will work under these conditions'? it's like a biggotted old fucking relation that sits in the corner in their rocking chair spouting out of date drivel

These conditions of getting handed lots of good players

Call booked in for Total Sport - hopefully they will ring me back.

Big Geordie, mate, I know you're always on there, do they know you by name now? Like ah, our friend _____ is back... etc?

My cousin is Mathew Raisbeck, who works on the show and commentates on the Gateshead games and sometimes ours, when Lowes is off. I'm allowed to have my say - they don't shut me down. Ando recognizes my voice and who I am.

How does he feel about Pardew? I was watching the Swansea v Newcastle game with Razor etc. and every time we misplaced a pass he'd say: "I bet that was Pardew's fault too. Get him out of there." :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Imagine Pardew with full control...more players like Colback and Obertan replacing Cabaye and Routledge.

Fucking mongs everywhere man.

Duuuuh, give Pardew soldiers playaaaaaas

Big Geordie, mate, I know you're always on there, do they know you by name now? Like ah, our friend _____ is back... etc?

My cousin is Mathew Raisbeck, who works on the show and commentates on the Gateshead games and sometimes ours, when Lowes is off. I'm allowed to have my say - they don't shut me down. Ando recognizes my voice and who I am.

How does he feel about Pardew? I was watching the Swansea v Newcastle game with Razor etc. and every time we misplaced a pass he'd say: "I bet that was Pardew's fault too. Get him out of there." :lol:

I won't say what he says to me in private. :D He has to tow the BBC line as part of his job, but suffice to say he's a good lad and a proper black and white. :) As for Ando - I know he gets some stick sometimes and may well deserve it, but he was a hero of mine when I was a kid and having met him through the show - he's a very decent bloke. :thup: Got to remember that he can't be too critical of the regime otherwise they will take his press pass away.

Imagine Pardew with full control...more players like Colback and Obertan replacing Cabaye and Routledge.

f***ing mongs everywhere man.

Duuuuh, give Pardew soldiers playaaaaaas

Pardew with fukll control on transfer is like Sarah Palin with control of USA nuclear weapons.

I won't say what he says to me in private. :D He has to tow the BBC line as part of his job, but suffice to say he's a good lad and a proper black and white. :) As for Ando - I know he gets some stick sometimes and may well deserve it, but he was a hero of mine when I was a kid and having met him through the show - he's a very decent bloke. :thup: Got to remember that he can't be too critical of the regime otherwise they will take his press pass away.

:thup:

Must be frustrating being so neutral on-air.

:thup:

Must be frustrating being so neutral on-air.

He has to be and he's good at it I might add. :thup: