Crystal Palace manager

Mick

And right there is the reason why so many people reckon Pardew's done a good job. They're simply making it up.

:lol: He's gone and he's STILL pissing me off.

Fuck off and relegate Crystal Palace you fucking FRAUD.

I like how nobody really knows why Pardew has taken the job at Palace, its instantly assumed the fans drive him about.  Nothing to do with having been here 4 years already, achieved one 5th place finish, almost relegated the next season, poor season after that and then this season of poor form and a run of 6 games of decent form.

He has been here and basically done fuck all playing wise, churned out the same tired football week after week with nothing really changing.  He is statistically the worst NUFC manager in the premier league and the worst NUFC manager ever in derby games. But the media wont let spoil a party.

Hahahahahaha "Where was the bad football when we beat Chelsea, City and Liverpool, and Everton last week"

It's like fighting against the tide. Some of our supports need to follow Pardew to Palace.

Just reply with "where was the good football when we..." and list every other team in the division.

Guest firetotheworks

Hahahahahaha "Where was the bad football when we beat Chelsea, City and Liverpool, and Everton last week"

It's like fighting against the tide. Some of our support needs to follow Pardew to Palace.

"Fair point"

It's unreal. :lol:

It's like fighting against the tide. Some of our support needs to follow Pardew to Palace.

"Fair point"

It's unreal. :lol:

If I had a table, I'd have upturned it by now.

I think this would be a much happier place if yous just turned your radios off and opened a can/bottle to celebrate the impending announcement of his departure.

Exactly :lol: People giving themselves aneurysms over what some clueless spackem says on the radio. HE'S GONE. HE'S f***ing GONE. And we have hounded him out. Eat drink and be f***ing merry chaps. It hurts these idiots that he's gone (fans and outsiders), and I'm f***ing loving it.

It's like fighting against the tide. Some of our supports need to follow Pardew to Palace.

Just reply with "where was the good football when we..." and list every other team in the division.

It was the phone in on total sport. Boils blood man.

End of the day, if you have 4 cars and write 3 off. You are a shit driver. So in comparison to Pardew, he has wrote 3 of the last 4 seasons off, therefore he's a brilliant manager, obviously. It defies believe.

Or follow the tide out to sea. I'm sure if someone said they were were a laughing stock if they didn't, they'd swim right out.

"We sacked Bobby Robson for finishing 5th" Moron.

People genuinely think the reason Robson was binned was because 5th wasn't enough, which of course is bollocks. But say it enough, and it becomes historical fact.

Fuck me, people are so stupid. They actually believe the lies peddled by the club and by Pardew without thinking for themselves.

Now some guy on saying the ones who wanted Pardew out are also the ones who trust Ashley to bring in someone good. FFS.