Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Even in defeat Pardew courts discord and unhappiness. We're reduced to arguing over food while anxiously waiting for the fucker to confirm the move. He knows what he's doing. :lol:

:lol: He is the fucking worst.

this is the trouble with revolution, sometimes the despot was holding the tribes together.

Even in defeat Pardew courts discord and unhappiness. We're reduced to arguing over food while anxiously waiting for the fucker to confirm the move. He knows what he's doing. :lol:

:lol: He is the fucking worst.

this is the trouble with revolution, sometimes the despot was holding the tribes together.

:lol: If the last four years have been peace I'm terrified.

Pardew and the club’s co-chairman Steve Parish have already discussed transfer targets for next month’s window, with Palace eager to secure at least one striker and a left-back of pedigree

:lol:

Palace mate did say to me today that they need exactly that - a striker + left back - or they're fucked.  He's a nice lad so resisted the urge to say they were fucked regardless.

Guest palnese

Pardew and the club’s co-chairman Steve Parish have already discussed transfer targets for next month’s window, with Palace eager to secure at least one striker and a left-back of pedigree

Palace mate did say to me today that they need exactly that - a striker + left back - or they're fucked.  He's a nice lad so resisted the urge to say they were fucked regardless.

They can have Gouffran. Two for one.

Dummett and Riviere

f***ing sign already

:lol: What's the celebratory meal, Tommy?

Roast beef au jus at the Marietta Diner. I haven't had one since I posted the pic where each half of it was the size of my forearms in the what are you eating thread. :lol: Think it's called for.

:lol: I just took a look at their online menu.

http://i.imgur.com/RROFG6A.png

Had to look.

"Caribbean Monte Cristo"

Turkey, Ham and melted Swiss & Cheddar Cheese wrapped in a Tomato Basil Tortilla, Beer Battered and Deep Fried, served with Pesto Mayonnaise & French Fries

Just like on the islands.  :lol:

Palace mate did say to me today that they need exactly that - a striker + left back - or they're f***ed.  He's a nice lad so resisted the urge to say they were f***ed regardless.

They can have Gouffran. Two for one.

Just saw Alex McLeish's name mentioned in one of the Chronicle articles  :scared:

Oh our appointment will be awful but at least not Pardew, hopefully likes playing attacking players and hates the thought of playing strikers as wing backs