Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Surreal hearing Palace fans on Soccer AM chanting 'Super Alan Pardew'. Can't decide if I'm happy or disgusted.

I want them to burn

Yeah. I might have felt sorry for them at first but the way they've welcomed him with open arms and tried to re-write OUR history I can't wait for him to destroy them.

I want him to do nothing overtly bad as I want him to stay there, and not be available for hire here.

Pardew generally likes to do it slowly and painfully, sucking the life out of the club.

Perfect.

I think I'm about to get annoyed. :hmm:

:lol:

Just wait till next week when we appoint a 'French nobody' and a 'unheard of forrin puppet'

Just watching the montage at the beginning of the show we all know how this is going to pan out, don't we? :lol:

I think I'm about to get annoyed. :hmm:

:lol:

Just wait till next week when we appoint a 'French nobody' and a 'unheard of forrin puppet'

Just watching the montage at the beginning of the show we all know how this is going to pan out, don't we? :lol:

And Paul Merson raises his head after some prompting from Jeff, his eyes glazed, his mouth leaking and his nose powder white and states in something that almost resembles English "Wat they doing? Noocastle. They had the best manager in the world, for me, a great guy and to let him go...its just not on. Now i hear they are going forrin, well how does that work? They don't even like cockney's and France is almost as far away as landaarn isn't it? The fans up there will expect the new guy to win the league next season, and probably a cup this season as well, and really only someone like Bruce could do that for them. If it were me, i'd give it to Carver, he's done well so far, and he knows the club"

The cunt's speaking.

"We've got one team to catch, that's what I'm interested in. After this weekend we might be bottom but I'm looking at it as having to catch one team."

Fuck me, reaching for the stars, eh? How does he keep getting away with it? :lol:

Just seen a preview of his interview for Soccer Saturday. So pleased this utter failure and moron is gone. Talking about catching one team and finishing 17th. Happy times Crystal Palace, welcome to your aspirations and dreams of glory under Alan Pardew. He then describes that as glass half full thinking lol. The campaign of misinformation and nonsense brainwashing talk has begun in earnest.

Just seen a preview of his interview for Soccer Saturday. So pleased this utter failure and moron is gone. Talking about catching one team and finishing 17th. Happy times Crystal Palace, welcome to your aspirations and dreams of glory under Alan Pardew. He then describes that as glass half full thinking lol. The campaign of misinformation and nonsense brainwashing talk has begun in earnest.

To be fair finishing 17th is like the winning the league down there.