Crystal Palace manager

Mick

:lol: Already trying to flog Bolasie.

What did he say about this?

"You can never say never - and I definitely learned that at Newcastle.

"But it would take an extraordinary bid."

:lol: :lol: Oh man it fucking begins.

Guest antz1uk

i'm not ever listening to that shit, he's fucking gone and i will never voluntarily listen to anything the cunt spouts again

Alan Pardew interview with BBC Newcastle's United commentator Mick Lowes

https://audioboom.com/boos/2782344-alan-pardew-interview-with-bbc-newcastle-s-united-commentator-mick-lowes

A bearable listen to be fair to him, certainly not too bullish thankfully. Makes me feel more positive if anything for for the next manager coming in which I wasn't expecting.

"....there is going to be criticism from the stands, but never once did I sense that outside of the ground."

Hang on, I thought his family couldn't go out in Newcastle because of the threat?

"....there is going to be criticism from the stands, but never once did I sense that outside of the ground."

Hang on, I thought his family couldn't go out in Newcastle because of the threat?

At least he has made this clear but then on Total Sport a while after the interview had been played, Howey mentioned about his family not being able to go out in Newcastle.

:fool:

At least he has made this clear but then on Total Sport a while after the interview had been played, Howey mentioned about his family not being able to go out in Newcastle.

:fool:

Loads of his apologists in the media have been spouting that shite. Ian Wright was at it at the weekend just gone before the Dover match. They need to be called out on this.

Pardew been on Radio Newcastle, tonight - interview at part of Total Sport.

Said that both he and Ashley felt it was the right time to go - Ashley brought him in as manager, down to the job he did at West Ham. Feels that the local press got on his case too much and some of the stuff like 'P45DUE' was really unfair.

Massive losing streaks and 4 derby defeats in a row is unfair.

Whoever runs Sack Pardew should put that on there.

i'm not ever listening to that s***, he's f***ing gone and i will never voluntarily listen to anything the c*** spouts again

:thup:

He's fucking unbearable anyway.

All that fucking "erring" drives me mad, you can hear the cogs in his mind turn as he think up his next bare faced lie.

I thought his family didn't even live up here.

Regulars in Fratellis apparently.

They're in once a month at most, man. Him and his wife.

They where in once a month at most, man. Him and his wife. 

FYP to past tenths, it feels so much better.

I thought his family didn't even live up here.

Regulars in Fratellis apparently.

They're in once a month at most, man. Him and his wife.

So not regularly once a month then. Whole family was in 2 weeks ago, special occasion, final meal there.