Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Having a go at the fans

Whats he said?

He said he had to leave because of the fans breaking down the relationship between him and them!

http://media2.giphy.com/media/IeLOBZb7ZdQ1G/giphy.gif

fucks sake Pardew. Never hated a human being as much as this fraud. But still, in some masochistic way I have some respect for his drive, his immaculate bullshitting and the fact that the fucker didn't give up for years while under the pressure here. Pardew is not the regular manager chancer, he almost single-handedly defeated thousands of fans by sugar-coating lowered expectations, pushing Ashley's lie-driven agenda all while referring to his negative anti-football as "front-foot, adventurous etc". He's come out of it all smelling of roses and fair play for that, fraud. You gonna get far in football with thick skin like that.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/alan-pardew-suggests-plea-newcastle-8894407

Absolute bollocks, our set pieces were awful long before Cabaye took off.

:lol:

He's the biggest troll of all time, man. How many matches did we go without scoring from a corner again?

:lol: Did we ever score one after Ba at Wolves under him?

Not until Remy against Norwich at home iirc, over 100 games.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/alan-pardew-suggests-plea-newcastle-8894407

Absolute bollocks, our set pieces were awful long before Cabaye took off.

:lol:

He's the biggest troll of all time, man. How many matches did we go without scoring from a corner again?

:lol: Did we ever score one after Ba at Wolves under him?

Not until Remy against Norwich at home iirc, over 100 games.

In all fairness to Pardew, we had the perfect corner routine, we just never got a chance to use it.

Guest firetotheworks

How would we know without the delivery issues though? I can't remember a single instance where it wasn't floated to the back post.

It's funny, when we were fucking shit under Pardew we were told that it was because of the regime. We're still fucking shit but now it's because Pardew was forced out. Okay.

I'm finding it to believe he would have got more out of the pathetic squad we had available yesterday than Carver did. Fact is, with very few exceptions all aspects of the club are rubbish.

Guest Incandenza

Wow! Good troll! OMG

He was very contrite about his derby and cup records. He didn't really 'slag' off the fans, he said we expect to compete with Spurs and Liverpool. I'd argue this a misunderstanding of why he was unpopular, but its hardly a hatchet job. He could have said a lot worse and people would have lapped it up.

I think he was a bang average manager and out of his depth, but theres no need to have a full-blown character assassination.

I think re the unrealistic expectation, Pardew is right, given the resources provided by Ashley.  Newcastle could compete with Liverpool if and only if we are a properly running club, which the truth is we arent, we are just a cash generat ing machine for Ashley. 

Not saying Pardew isnt shit, just I dont think there is a manager in this world who can earn money for Ashley and improve the squad to compete with the Big 5 at the same time.  Thus under Ashley all ambitious expectation (i.e. anything above 10) is unrealistic.

Fuck this club.

L'pool is a crass example and disingenuous on his behalf. We think we should be challenging for Europe. Good season maybe pushing for CL. Decent season top 8, bad season midtable/lower midtable. We are Newcastle United man we aren't going to be grateful for midtable finishes. If he had said doing what Everton have done most seasons, S'hampton, even Spurs.

But from the top we aren't set-up to do that. That's Ashley's doing.

L'pool have traditionally been a bigger club than us for a long time. But a Newcastle United reaching it's full potential should be challenging for Liverpool. But we are so far away from that structurally.

L'pool is a crass example and disingenuous on his behalf. We think we should be challenging for Europe. Good season maybe pushing for CL. Decent season top 8, bad season midtable/lower midtable. We are Newcastle United man we aren't going to be grateful for midtable finishes. If he had said doing what Everton have done most seasons, S'hampton, even Spurs.

L'pool have traditionally been a bigger club than us for a long time. But a Newcastle United reaching it's full potential should be challenging for Liverpool. But we are so far away from that structurally.

Best thing you've posted in yonks. Apart from the ludicrous abbreviations.

Guest Bert Shaft

Alan, where did the 91 in your name come from? Glad you f***ed off to London, by the way.

91 defeats of 3-0 or worse during his time as manager here???

Best thing you've posted in yonks. Apart from the ludicrous abbreviations.

Agreed! Great post.