Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Assuming these are Palace/South London girls? Regardless of looks, imagine what they sound like! No! not at point of 'release' (dirty barstewards...). Thinking more of listening to them butcher Enlglish in the morning when you have to talk to them...

Assuming these are Palace/South London girls? Regardless of looks, imagine what they sound like! No! not at point of 'release' (dirty barstewards...). Thinking more of listening to them butcher Enlglish in the morning when you have to talk to them...

They're mostly from Norwood/Croydon. I met about half-a-dozen of them when I was working at SP in 2011 at CPFC v. Blackpool. I was pleasantly surprised that they weren't as thick as you might imagine, and the accents were bearable.

Like they aren't smokin man :lol:

For being British chicks I guess they're okay.

Show us what you've got over there.

We don't have to do this Newcastle vs Stockholm thing again, do we? :lol:

he probably just wants to see some hot swedish chicks tbf

as regards that photo there's some horrible dials there man, 10 is the only one you could say with certainty might be pretty in the flesh, the rest would need further examination

Like they aren't smokin man :lol:

For being British chicks I guess they're okay.

Show us what you've got over there.

We don't have to do this Newcastle vs Stockholm thing again, do we? :lol:

he probably just wants to see some hot swedish chicks tbf

as regards that photo there's some horrible dials there man, 10 is the only one you could say with certainty might be pretty in the flesh, the rest would need further examination

I'll nobly volunteer to undertake the further examination.

:lol: funny. Not entirely sure that Club Stockholm VIP, and the Pig & Whistle (...kin hell! the clip of that lot) is a valid comparison. You'd get as a marked a difference in the tottyfilarious factor by taking a few picks elsewhere in Newcastle (almost anywhere!). That said, some HOT pics of Swedish chicks! Reminded me of a couple of Costa Del Sol 'Annika' like (old TV series) conquests. Sorry...just dawned on me I'm in a Pardew thread... on the plus side, the narcissistic t*** would be furious we're not talking about him  ;)