Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Somehow a worse thread by introducing lasses. :lol: Proper creepfest.

image.jpg

4, 1, 3, 2

More Halloween blackface and someone dressed up as a fucking cunt. Don't know which I hate more.

The more I look, the more grotesque everything becomes. Kind of like Pardew.

Loads of Brad Pitt types on this forum I see  :lol:

This is the most idiotic comment ever in these situations. What the ranker might or might not be able to pull has no cause and effect on his ability to rank.

I dunno like.  Calling some alright looking, overly done up cheerleaders 'grotesque'.  When the person in question might be a morbidly obese walrus or a scrawny old bloke.  Is a bit f***ing ridiculous.  I mean nobody appears to be saying they're Olga Kurylenko or Scarlett Johansson.  But I just thought it was an odd choice of wording for some mildly pleasant looking ladies. 

Anyway.  Back to Pardew.  Yeah I still don't like him. 

Christ man I was seething last night, my lasses brother who's a Liverpool fan was banging on about how Pardew was the perfect manager for us going on about his league place finishes relentlessly, told him all about the constant batterings we took under him, the amount of derby defeats, serious mismanagement of players and dragging the club through the dirt with his disgraceful touchline antics. All I got back was yeah but he finished 5th and 10th which is great for a club like Newcastle. Despite me telling him league finishes don't tell the whole story and that's the reason he wanted Rodgers out who got 7th and 6th place finishes outside of the 2nd which is Liverpool's level he started banging on about how "it's totally different" as Rodgers "just wasn't good enough". Honestly don't know if he was winding me up or is a mong - anyway we shook on a £50 bet that Pardew will either be sacked or relegate Palace NEXT season after he has his usual honeymoon opening season... Basically just buying money off him.

Just seen this t*** bleating on how they will get at Liverpool this weekend because they have been in the Europa this week and had to do loads of travelling.  Even if it's true the fact it's coming from this bloke sounds utterly cringeworthy. 

So pleased we are rid of him.