Crystal Palace manager

Mick

10 has a face like a bag of conkers, crazy to group her in with 3 who is genuinely fit.

What. The. f***. 10 is third from the right standing up with blonde hair, I suspect we're talking about the same lass and you've counted back row first then the bottom two are 12 & 13 or whatever. Standing row third from the right has the best face, though three might be OK it's harder to tell with her.

So... 8? That is an acceptable opinion.

So there's some doubt re who this "10" is, OK, because if extreme right back row is potential no. 10 then I'd rather shag Ayoze (ish). She's actually my least favourite, no.13 on the 'To Do' list (behind 3a Hi-Vis Lady). That said, I had an unusual (amongst pool of friends) Spice Girl shag list: Scary, Ginger, Baby, Sporty, Posh. So maybe I have unusual taste.

That's probably about right tbf.

10 has a face like a bag of conkers, crazy to group her in with 3 who is genuinely fit.

What. The. f***. 10 is third from the right standing up with blonde hair, I suspect we're talking about the same lass and you've counted back row first then the bottom two are 12 & 13 or whatever. Standing row third from the right has the best face, though three might be OK it's harder to tell with her.

So... 8? That is an acceptable opinion.

So there's some doubt re who this "10" is, OK, because if extreme right back row is potential no. 10 then I'd rather shag Ayoze (ish). She's actually my least favourite, no.13 on the 'To Do' list (behind 3a Hi-Vis Lady). That said, I had an unusual (amongst pool of friends) Spice Girl shag list: Scary, Ginger, Baby, Sporty, Posh. So maybe I have unusual taste.

That's probably about right tbf.

It's certainly how I saw it

From left to right. If more rows njmber one is the one at the top row. We have had this discussion multiple times. Stop.

Yeah, you don't go left to right top row then start again left to right bottom row, just go left to right therefore number 10 is the best looking. Fucks sake.

By 'discussing Pardew', I've found out I have a type (no.3 and Two Broke Girls Brunette), that breast size evidently doesn't influence this (latter boobilicious, former less so), that my longstanding assumption that my Spice Girl tupping-order indicated odd taste is not necessarily true (still have a couple of marriage choices that offer some evidence sadly...). Football really can help us men sort stuff out!

They may have fit bodies but none of the girls in that picture have a nice face. f***ing eagle beaks and man-faces  :scared:

As stated 10 & 3 are as good as it gets in that respect

Madness. Number 8 is winning the face contest by so much it's not even a contest.

Somehow a worse thread by introducing lasses. :lol: Proper creepfest.

I wonder why...

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/03344/PARDEW_FINAL_CROP_3344154b.jpg

image.jpg

http://sportsboundguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/943189af433_468x309.jpg

Squad goalz

This c*** dead yet?

I hope not. He has to be seen in the same way (by everyone) as we see him before he goes to the grave. Only then can we piss on it and pop them champagne bottles and laugh and smile.

This c*** dead yet?

I hope not. He has to be seen in the same way (by everyone) as we see him before he goes to the grave. Only then can we p*ss on it and pop them champagne bottles and laugh and smile.

:lol:

This c*** dead yet?

I hope not. He has to be seen in the same way (by everyone) as we see him before he goes to the grave. Only then can we piss on it and pop them champagne bottles and laugh and smile.

Fair comment

4 pages of talking about some girls.

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/d5/d52f9ca95731da7aab0b7c704df9154b32d08d4f6d87b25a848ed2df9386451e.jpg

Straight in at number 1

Forget the last few pages of fake dollies, this is the real shit right here 10/10