Lockwood Cup

Ryan_Taylor

Maybe get a big group photo and have it printed and framed afterwards? Seems a bit weird getting a gift, I don't have a clue what would be appropriate.

Same, plus I feel weird talking about it when I know they're watching. :lol: The photo idea is a nice one, would be good to have a few nice snaps of the occasion anyway.

I'm off to the match afterwards so won't be able to hang around, and I won't be going to the meal later on but might be able to catch up with you all somewhere else during the evening.

Is anyone going to the Leicester game? I don't think I want to.

I'm not remotely tempted. Probably go get a shower and head out to watch it somewhere.

With that in mind - anyone who's not going to the game - want to watch it somewhere? Shark Club is always available but shark club.

On board for this.

I'm not remotely tempted. Probably go get a shower and head out to watch it somewhere.

With that in mind - anyone who's not going to the game - want to watch it somewhere? Shark Club is always available but shark club.

I'm going to come over and watch the Lockwood Cup then head to town to watch the match. Shark bar is canny but do they show games on the Forrin channels?

Guest neesy111

I'm going to come over and watch the Lockwood Cup then head to town to watch the match. Shark bar is canny but do they show games on the Forrin channels?

Used to, not sure if they do now.

Remind me are you coming down Friday evening for 2 nights or arriving Saturday AM?

Guest neesy111

I'm I missing anyone from the list below, also what time do people think will be best?

Confirmed for evening meal:

Neesy

Taylor

Brett

Dino

Sifu

Spaceman

Rocker

SDBS

LFEE

JB

The Prophet

Niel

Maybe:

Ian W

Slim

Used to, not sure if they do now.

Someone caught up with them and have threatened them with a lawsuit. No more dodgy streams.

I'll be around all day and night so count me in for pretty much everything except, annoyingly, for playing. Will try to get along to watch. :thup:

Really looking forward to this and seeing everyone, and also first-timers for N-O get togethers.

I'm I missing anyone from the list below, also what time do people think will be best?

Confirmed for evening meal:

Neesy

Taylor

Brett

Dino

Sifu

Spaceman

Rocker

SDBS

LFEE

JB

The Prophet

Maybe:

Ian W

Im a maybe depending where

You shower?

Smell yer maw

Remind me are you coming down Friday evening for 2 nights or arriving Saturday AM?

I believe it's saturday morning but will confirm when I get home. I was swithering between the two.

Guest neesy111

What time shall i book food for?  7:30-8?

Where you on about going? I'm debating whether to stay out all day after you all play.

Akbars.

I'm probably going to head straight home get changed and come into toon to meet people to watch the game on tv if it's on somewhere in toon.

Just thinking how long it'll take for the meal so we can get to some decent places after for drinks.

I believe it's saturday morning but will confirm when I get home. I was swithering between the two.

Well you are welcome Friday night... And I'll need to be at the Soccerdome for 9.40ish to start collecting money in to pay for the pitches and trophie etc...

What time shall i book food for?  7:30-8?

Where you on about going? I'm debating whether to stay out all day after you all play.

Akbars.

I'm probably going to head straight home get changed and come into toon to meet people to watch the game on tv if it's on somewhere in toon.

Just thinking how long it'll take for the meal so we can get to some decent places after for drinks.

Half 7 sounds good, I'm going to the game so will want to go home after that, to get a shower in, get changed and all that.