Newcastle United vs Crystal Palace - 30/08/14 @ 3PM (not on TV)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colback and Sissoko worries me greatly, neither are very good at dropping deep, circulating possession and making themselves available for a pass.

Last two weeks when Anita went off we struggled to keep the ball at all because neither of them understand the role.

We'll see what Colback is made of today, with no Anita alongside him.

Colback and Sissoko worries me greatly, neither are very good at dropping deep, circulating possession and making themselves available for a pass.

Last two weeks when Anita went off we struggled to keep the ball at all because neither of them understand the role.

:thup:

I expect Colback to play as the deaper of the two personally. Knowing Alan he will let them take it in turns and it will end up being  cluster fuck though.

Good litmus test for Colback today his role us to get the ball into De Jong, Gouff, Cabella and Riv let's see how well he does.

Gouffran wouldn't start for me either, would much rather see a winger who tries to commit defenses rather than pass back to Coloccini.

Other than that it's fine.

I don't think any sane fan would be starting him tbh.

Would love to see HBA or Aarons in Gouffran's position instead. Probably too much fret though.

:lol: It's a good thing we have the Mastermind to sort things out.

I know some will disagree but Ayoze deserves his place on the bench for me.

Chucky should have played midweek though

They should both be on the bench. Leave Obertan or Gouffran out to make room if necessary.

I know some will disagree but Ayoze deserves his place on the bench for me.

Chucky should have played midweek though

They should both be on the bench. Leave Obertan or Gouffran out to make room if necessary.

Forgot about obertan ffs.

What wasted space on him and dummett on the bench

Janmatt

-This is the perfect step for me

- Wouldnt have come if Debuchy hadn't of left.

- Talked about the history of the club etc

- Thinks we should have won at Villa (nee s***)

Nothing out of this world, but he seems to like it here so far - give it time  :lol:  :pardsbeard:

Janmatt

-This is the perfect step for me

- Wouldnt have come if Debuchy hadn't of left.

- Talked about the history of the club etc

- Thinks we should have won at Villa (nee s***)

Nothing out of this world, but he seems to like it here so far - give it time  :lol:  :pardsbeard:

:thup:

Cheers klaus