Newcastle United vs Crystal Palace - 30/08/14 @ 3PM (not on TV)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We won't be troubling the Palace keeper with that setup.

Krul

Janmaat.          Willo.        Colo.      Dummett

Anita.   

Sissoko                  de Jong

Cabella                                                  Aarons

Rivière

:thup:

Dat fret.

:lol: I'd hope we could threaten the keeper with twelve f***ing players on the field!

:lol:  s***, I thought it looked a bit good.  Fixed it, still looks ok. :thup:

bla bla Pardew are still the manager.

We won't be troubling the Palace keeper with that setup.

Krul

Janmaat.          Willo.        Colo.      Dummett

Anita.   

Sissoko                  de Jong

Cabella                                                  Aarons

Rivière

:thup:

Dat fret.

:lol: I'd hope we could threaten the keeper with twelve f***ing players on the field!

:lol:  s***, I thought it looked a bit good.  Fixed it, still looks ok. :thup:

bla bla Pardew are still the manager.

bla bla shitheap, have you any fret?

No sir no sir, Paul Dumm-et.

easy peasy man  :smug:

Head-to-head

Newcastle have won their last four league games against Crystal Palace without conceding a goal.

The Magpies are unbeaten in eight matches against Palace in all competitions (W7, D1). Their last defeat came in the Premier League at St James' Park in 1998.

The Eagles lost to Newcastle home and away last season without scoring a goal.

Newcastle

Newcastle have only won one of their last 10 Premier League matches.

Four of their previous five league matches at St James' Park have ended in defeat.

Alan Pardew's side are one of only two teams yet to score this season, along with QPR.

They have only found the net 14 times in the Premier League in 2014, fewer than any other ever-present side.

Since the start of last season, no team has picked up more red cards in the Premier League than Newcastle - they are level with Sunderland on seven.

:scared:

easy peasy man  :smug:

Head-to-head

Newcastle have won their last four league games against Crystal Palace without conceding a goal.

The Magpies are unbeaten in eight matches against Palace in all competitions (W7, D1). Their last defeat came in the Premier League at St James' Park in 1998.

The Eagles lost to Newcastle home and away last season without scoring a goal.

Newcastle

Newcastle have only won one of their last 10 Premier League matches.

Four of their previous five league matches at St James' Park have ended in defeat.

Alan Pardew's side are one of only two teams yet to score this season, along with QPR.

They have only found the net 14 times in the Premier League in 2014, fewer than any other ever-present side.

Since the start of last season, no team has picked up more red cards in the Premier League than Newcastle - they are level with Sunderland on seven.

:scared:

Oh lord.

I reckon it will be the same team as last week. The King hates changing a team thats kept a clean sheet

Would be shocked If he didn't fit de Jong in.

I reckon De Jong for Anita as more fret is needed moussa to play centre half with Colback.

Tactical mastermind:

Pardew: “I think when we score it will be from a penalty or a set play or maybe a shot from the edge of the area or a ricochet. Hopefully.”

Where's that from?

@MarcSDuffy  50s

"I think when we score it will be from a penalty or a set play or maybe a shot from the edge of the area or a ricochet. Hopefully." Pardew

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/aug/29/alan-pardew-warnock-newcastle-crystal-palace