Toby Alderweireld

Yaron

Not surprising but really stupid by the club, of course, again. No vision to push these things through knowing full on we have 3 competent defenders in this team. Probably only 1 who doesn't need his hand held.

f***ing joke of a club. f***ing joke. He's actually better than all of our CBs to be honest.

He's really not Kanji. MBiwa is a better player if we take his performances pre-Newcastle.

Guest reefatoon

With him being a centre back, he probably has plenty of respect for someone like Koeman, who will have loads more pull to that type of player than a clem like Alan the c***.

Far too physically weak for the Premier League. About as bad a partner for Colo (now) and Yanga-Mbiwa (future hopefully) as I can imagine.

Edit: just seen he's probably joining Southampton. Good.

Is he better than the thin air we're going to partner Willo with when Colo and Taylor are injured?

Far too physically weak for the Premier League. About as bad a partner for Colo (now) and Yanga-Mbiwa (future hopefully) as I can imagine.

Edit: just seen he's probably joining Southampton. Good.

Is he better than the thin air we're going to partner Willo with when Colo and Taylor are injured?

Yes. I didn't count on the assholes being stupid enough to let MYM go.