SackPardew.com

Decky

No, we have a crowd who are - at least so it seems to me sitting in the middle aged silence of the East Stand - largely supporting their team. And watching a team who are actually playing well and - with the interesting exception of Williamson - playing the ball along the deck, the whole time. But I still really worry for us because we are woefully and obviously short of a class striker. The same class striker (along with a centre half) that Pardew was PROMISED by his paymasters before the end of the window.

Dear Golfmag,

You're everything that is wrong with OUR club.

Best regards,

Brazil

Couldn't agree more, apologists gotta love them.

Comments from BBC site after the match:

Vince: I don't really understand what you Newcastle fans are expecting. The last time you finished anywhere near the top four before Pardew was in the Sir Bobby Robson days. Newcastle are a mid-table club and that's the harsh reality.

Jack in York: As a Newcastle fan I'm bewildered as to how Pardew is coming under this pressure. We have three ordinary centre-backs, one right-back, no natural left winger and unless Cisse hits form no decent striker. Even Sir Alex can't improve this. Every year we sign players to make a profit and never to better the side, just to replace ones he has sold. Ashley does not care about progression or cup runs. Pardew has had three-and-a-half years at Newcastle. He kept us in the Premier League after promotion, a fifth place finish, European football and a top 10 finish. No team can boast that in their first four seasons up from the Championship!

:lol: I agree with the protest not only because I think Pardew is shit, Ashley is a cunt and our club and team are an utter mess, but also because I in no way want to be associated with these utter fucking morons.

All of the pro-Pardew bellends coming out of the woodwork now

After a home Draw to hull.

:lol:

Exactly. They're acting like the last 9 months never happened.

9 months :yao:

Agree that they're bunch of fucking bellends though.

All of the pro-Pardew bellends coming out of the woodwork now

After a home Draw to hull.

:lol:

Exactly. They're acting like the last 9 months never happened.

9 months :yao:

Agree that they're bunch of f***ing bellends though.

:lol: That's my bad

Comments from BBC site after the match:

Vince: I don't really understand what you Newcastle fans are expecting. The last time you finished anywhere near the top four before Pardew was in the Sir Bobby Robson days. Newcastle are a mid-table club and that's the harsh reality.

Jack in York: As a Newcastle fan I'm bewildered as to how Pardew is coming under this pressure. We have three ordinary centre-backs, one right-back, no natural left winger and unless Cisse hits form no decent striker. Even Sir Alex can't improve this. Every year we sign players to make a profit and never to better the side, just to replace ones he has sold. Ashley does not care about progression or cup runs. Pardew has had three-and-a-half years at Newcastle. He kept us in the Premier League after promotion, a fifth place finish, European football and a top 10 finish. No team can boast that in their first four seasons up from the Championship!

Well said Jack, factually correct, those people critcising Pardew should hang their heads in shame, it's their fault we are the worst team in the league in 2014, get off Pardew's back and get behind the team.... I guess that's what the majority thinks, we on the evidence of today are just a vocal minority. 

Maybe someone should remind him of the time when we first came up to the PL and the seasons after that. Sometime around 1993-1997+ i believe. Amazing what cane achieved with a positive manager

Today was about performance.

Held our hands up after Soton.

Early mistake. Fantastic hits.

Had to climb a mountain after that.

The team were terrific.

Tiote said to me "we're playing well but can't score". I said I'll stick Papiss on in a minute and he will (smug smile).

Difficult start for us, I'm concious of trying to not make excuses. Im trying to defend the team.

Not lost on me that I get accused of being arrogent and egotistic but Im proud of being manager of this club - Team reflected that today.

We were really good at times.

Important I took frustration of fans - ironically one or two fans clapped me when I did that and I thank them for that.

Stelling: Matt (Le Tissier), Pardew said they were really good at times, is that true?

Le Tissier: Errrrmmm, no.

This is so deeply depressing. I had much higher hopes for our fans but it's clear the largest portion of the matchgoers are compliant, beaten-down, dead-eyed empty hulls of what were once the best fans in the country.

We are nowhere near what we were, we are as pathetic a fan base as any I've seen, there might be more of us than others but the apathy, the lack of desire to exert change, really shines through today.

No, we have a crowd who are - at least so it seems to me sitting in the middle aged silence of the East Stand - largely supporting their team. And watching a team who are actually playing well and - with the interesting exception of Williamson - playing the ball along the deck, the whole time. But I still really worry for us because we are woefully and obviously short of a class striker. The same class striker (along with a centre half) that Pardew was PROMISED by his paymasters before the end of the window.

This guy has got loads of praise in the past for being an ITK but hes a Brett level poster, complete and utter s*** this guy has been posting for a while now. Only pops in when his beloved Pards scores a 'victory' too.

Dear Golfmag,

You're everything that is wrong with our club.

Best regards,

Brazil

Thanks for that. Nice to know you can respect 40 years of loyal support and a rational debate.

Dear Golfmag,

Best regards,

Brazil

Thanks for that. Nice to know you can respect 40 years of loyal support and a rational debate.

Or he can correctly call you out for talking bullshit and being part of the problem in the club we ALL support, not just you.

Dear Golfmag,

Best regards,

Brazil

You never stick around for the debate though.

Anyone else sick of hearing the line "the north east can be a great place to play while you are winning, but they show you how they feel when you're not. " Danny Dichio came out with this old Cliche this morning on Canadian TV, if only it were true.

Well Pardew hasn't voiced his discontent at not getting a decent striker or centre half. People would dislike Pardew less if he actually said something about getting screwed over by Ashley rather than kissing his arse in the media. Why doesn't he say something? Because he wants to hang on to his job. Pardew has a death grip on the reigns and only a pay off will make him let go.

Golfmag has been threatening to leave for a while now too (:lol:), he thinks he's important because he's mates with Alan Pardew or something.

I hope you fuck off from this forum tbh. There is a guy over on toontastic called Inochi who would appreciate you, I suggest you post over there.

Dear Golfmag,

Best regards,

Brazil

Thanks for that. Nice to know you can respect 40 years of loyal support and blind faith.

Well Pardew hasn't voiced his discontent at not getting a decent striker or centre half. People would dislike Pardew less if he actually said something about getting screwed over by Ashley rather than kissing his arse in the media. Why doesn't he say something? Because he wants to hang on to his job. Pardew has a death grip on the reigns and only a pay off will make him let go.

:thup: Sure he said that he was delighted with his squad at the start of the season.

:thup: Sure he said that he was delighted with his squad at the start of the season.

He did indeed.

Didn't you see though Tooj? Ashley was holding a gun to his head as he said it.

If Pardew had any guts he'd have pushed for a striker. He didn't, which was simply idiotic given his reliance on goal getting strikers to bail him out. The fact he didn't means he has no vision, no awareness and simply lacks the tools to help the team progress. He should have been banging Ashley's door down, demanding a striker and making it clear we wouldn't survive without one. Instead he was bending his knee and kissing Ashley's boots, telling everyone about the most talented squad he's ever had. It's so short term. These lies don't stack up in football. They can't be hidden with clever accounting later when the team sits rock bottom of the league.