SackPardew.com

Decky

Thankfully 5 away games to come out of the next 7 and the away support are more vociferous.

The crowd today were f***ing woeful. Absolute pack of sacks.

They are puppets, simple as that, chanting back at the fans who where holding up the sack pardew banners was just depressing.

Thankfully 5 away games to come out of the next 7 and the away support are more vociferous.

They are puppets, simple as that, chanting back at the fans who where holding up the sack pardew banners was just depressing.

Massively.

No, we have a crowd who are - at least so it seems to me sitting in the middle aged silence of the East Stand - largely supporting their team. And watching a team who are actually playing well and - with the interesting exception of Williamson - playing the ball along the deck, the whole time. But I still really worry for us because we are woefully and obviously short of a class striker. The same class striker (along with a centre half) that Pardew was PROMISED by his paymasters before the end of the window.

Mate, we were awful.

At least most shills get paid for their efforts.  I just don't understand people paying for this fucking torture that's as sterile as a Kenny G album.

Comments from BBC site after the match:

Vince: I don't really understand what you Newcastle fans are expecting. The last time you finished anywhere near the top four before Pardew was in the Sir Bobby Robson days. Newcastle are a mid-table club and that's the harsh reality.

Jack in York: As a Newcastle fan I'm bewildered as to how Pardew is coming under this pressure. We have three ordinary centre-backs, one right-back, no natural left winger and unless Cisse hits form no decent striker. Even Sir Alex can't improve this. Every year we sign players to make a profit and never to better the side, just to replace ones he has sold. Ashley does not care about progression or cup runs. Pardew has had three-and-a-half years at Newcastle. He kept us in the Premier League after promotion, a fifth place finish, European football and a top 10 finish. No team can boast that in their first four seasons up from the Championship!

Vince: I don't really understand what you Newcastle fans are expecting. The last time you finished anywhere near the top four before Pardew was in the Sir Bobby Robson days. Newcastle are a mid-table club and that's the harsh reality.

Jack in York: As a Newcastle fan I'm bewildered as to how Pardew is coming under this pressure. We have three ordinary centre-backs, one right-back, no natural left winger and unless Cisse hits form no decent striker. Even Sir Alex can't improve this. Every year we sign players to make a profit and never to better the side, just to replace ones he has sold. Ashley does not care about progression or cup runs. Pardew has had three-and-a-half years at Newcastle. He kept us in the Premier League after promotion, a fifth place finish, European football and a top 10 finish. No team can boast that in their first four seasons up from the Championship!

Vince needs to realize that 5 wins since January is relegation form not mid-table.

Jack needs to have a look at how both Swansea and Southampton have done since they came up.

This argument couldn't make any less sense. So because we've been mediocre, we should accept continuing to be mediocre? We shouldn't demand to be any better?

Us being a shit club that doesn't win anything is the EXACT reason why we should be up in arms. What a stupid cunt.

No, we have a crowd who are - at least so it seems to me sitting in the middle aged silence of the East Stand - largely supporting their team. And watching a team who are actually playing well and - with the interesting exception of Williamson - playing the ball along the deck, the whole time. But I still really worry for us because we are woefully and obviously short of a class striker. The same class striker (along with a centre half) that Pardew was PROMISED by his paymasters before the end of the window.

Dear Golfmag,

You're everything that is wrong with our club.

Best regards,

Brazil

Well said Jack, factually correct, those people critcising Pardew should hang their heads in shame, it's their fault we are the worst team in the league in 2014, get off Pardew's back and get behind the team.... I guess that's what the majority thinks, we on the evidence of today are just a vocal minority.