SackPardew.com

Decky

No, we have a crowd who are - at least so it seems to me sitting in the middle aged silence of the East Stand - largely supporting their team. And watching a team who are actually playing well and - with the interesting exception of Williamson - playing the ball along the deck, the whole time. But I still really worry for us because we are woefully and obviously short of a class striker. The same class striker (along with a centre half) that Pardew was PROMISED by his paymasters before the end of the window.

Fucking wake up, man

No, we have a crowd who are - at least so it seems to me sitting in the middle aged silence of the East Stand - largely supporting their team. And watching a team who are actually playing well and - with the interesting exception of Williamson - playing the ball along the deck, the whole time. But I still really worry for us because we are woefully and obviously short of a class striker. The same class striker (along with a centre half) that Pardew was PROMISED by his paymasters before the end of the window.

http://media1.giphy.com/media/kaq6GnxDlJaBq/200_s.gif

You're an absolute fucking joke, man. Pardew thanked Ashley after the window.

In public.  I'm assuming even Pardew isn't stupid enough to tear one off FMA in public. 

Playing well= not creating a decent chance. So many morons think having loads of possession without creating anything=playing well

:bootyshake:

You're an absolute f***ing joke, man. Pardew thanked Ashley after the window.

In public.  I'm assuming even Pardew isn't stupid enough to tear one off FMA in public. 

While he's happy to headbutt an opposition player in front of a whole stadium and TV cameras.

LOLOLOLOLOL

http://media1.giphy.com/media/kaq6GnxDlJaBq/200_s.gif

This :lol: