SackPardew.com

Decky

:thup: Few more games and I'll be tempted to leave them to it tbh.  So many thick c***s it's depressing.

Think i'll go to the Leicester game and walk out as soon as the first Spots Direct ad pops up on our new supa telly.

Was that up and running yesterday?  I never noticed it at all.

Naa, just some scaffolding on the outside of the glass.

Yesterday confirmed what I've suspected for a long time now. Newcastle United isn't worth supporting any longer, it's jam packed full of lowlife arseholes in the boardroom, in the dugout and, sadly, in the stands too. The amount of thick, defeatist, scared and downtrodden pricks who attend the games is just as big a problem as the manager and owner. Sitting in relative silence whilst the worst performing club of the calendar year fail to win yet another game.

Got the distinct impression that many fans were happy the protest failed, quick to take the piss out of people who've got off their arses to actually do something to try to force a change from the dismal shite we've been churning out for month after month. The mongs are as much to blame for where we are as Pardew is. They've got the football club they deserve, fuck them. 

Guest Howaythetoon

Yesterday confirmed what I've suspected for a long time now. Newcastle United isn't worth supporting any longer, it's jam packed full of lowlife arseholes in the boardroom, in the dugout and, sadly, in the stands too. The amount of thick, defeatist, scared and downtrodden pricks who attend the games is just as big a problem as the manager and owner. Sitting in relative silence whilst the worst performing club of the calendar year fail to win yet another game.

Got the distinct impression that many fans were happy the protest failed, quick to take the p*ss out of people who've got off their arses to actually do something to try to force a change from the dismal s**** we've been churning out for month after month. The mongs are as much to blame for where we are as Pardew is. They've got the football club they deserve, f*** them. 

Spot on as always!

There were black bags full of them at most turnstiles.

ByAUVGgIAAAByfe.jpg  ByAUU-5IUAEqOx3.jpg

p*ss take considering the e-mails posted on here which basically said stuff like this was fine  :rolleyes:

It was a trap, they wanted them out in the open so they could see and get them.

http://approximatelyforever.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/ackbarTrap02s_zps3f0d0cf4.jpg

:lol:

Beat me to it...

But still

Got the distinct impression that many fans were happy the protest failed, quick to take the p*ss out of people who've got off their arses to actually do something to try to force a change from the dismal s**** we've been churning out for month after month. The mongs are as much to blame for where we are as Pardew is. They've got the football club they deserve, f*** them. 

Yep, this is what Im seeing.  One lad on my facebook was all anti pardew through the week, going with the flow...The protest was half stumped by Ashley, a2-2 draw at home and he was posting he had respect for Pardew and would be happy for him to turn it around.

Fucking mung.

I'm almost done like.  They can support that shit and have their little tantrums when we either get relegated or almost relegated.

Guest pintofscottsellers

Well done to the lads who organised this protest, obviously a lot of time and effort has went into getting the banners/ sheets printed which was really impressive. Was nice to meet a few of the lads/ lasses off the forum as well.

As much as we would all love to see change, I think we need to accept certain things.  Ashley owns the club and has turned it around financially, all credit to him for that.  He will not bow to pressure from fans or anywhere else because he is the boss, he chooses who works for him and he has stood firm, I commend him for that also. If he decides to change the manager it will be done when he wants it and that is when he sees it as the right time, quite right too.  He has made many mistakes and he knows that, and he not stupid enough to not learn from it.  Yesterday was a massive improvement in performance from us against a poor Hull side who have spent a lot of money and are managed by Bruce the failure, the man who some fans want here.  Ashley will not stand by and watch the club get relegated without changing things.  Perhaps yesterdays improved performance was down to Pardew getting a massive bollocking and him in turn kicking the players into shape, we will see. I think we will pick up 4 points from our next 2 away games and we will move on.

Incidentallly, I am not a Pardew fan, I've supported this club for nearly 65 years and have seen many ups and downs

As much as we would all love to see change, I think we need to accept certain things.  Ashley owns the club and has turned it around financially, all credit to him for that.  He will not bow to pressure from fans or anywhere else because he is the boss, he chooses who works for him and he has stood firm, I commend him for that also. If he decides to change the manager it will be done when he wants it and that is when he sees it as the right time, quite right too.  He has made many mistakes and he knows that, and he not stupid enough to not learn from it.  Yesterday was a massive improvement in performance from us against a poor Hull side who have spent a lot of money and are managed by Bruce the failure, the man who some fans want here.  Ashley will not stand by and watch the club get relegated without changing things.  Perhaps yesterdays improved performance was down to Pardew getting a massive bollocking and him in turn kicking the players into shape, we will see. I think we will pick up 4 points from our next 2 away games and we will move on.

Incidentallly, I am not a Pardew fan, I've supported this club for nearly 65 years and have seen many ups and downs

:lol:

Well, I can see that you've just found this place. I think most of us think Pardew should have gone after the near-miss with relegation, hence the lack of time the vast majority of us have for him. It isn't about this game, or the next two games, its the gradual slide into mediocrity (and worse), and other things such as the fact that he is a monumental cunt.

??? :idiot2:

To use a wrestling analogy, the folk running the sack pardew website, the protesters and most of the people on here are 'smart' marks. The sad reality is that the rest of our fanbase are simply marks. People need to smarten up and fucking quick.

To use a wrestling analogy, the folk running the sack pardew website, the protesters and most of the people on here are 'smart' marks. The sad reality is that the rest of our fanbase are simply marks. People need to smarten up and f***ing quick.

Pardew is John Cena, the marks love him.

It's a double edged sword unfortunately, the REAL support stopped going, choosing to vote with their feet. But when you're unwilling to line the fat mans pockets you're also waiving your ability to voice your opinion in the stands, giving up your seat for part time "fans" who just want a pint and a day out without the missus. Ashley drove the real supporters out and left us with the happy clappers who can't see past the end of their nose.

It's no ones fault but Ashley, Pardew needs gone but we're short of advocaters now!

Got the distinct impression that many fans were happy the protest failed, quick to take the piss out of people who've got off their arses to actually do something to try to force a change from the dismal shite we've been churning out for month after month. The mongs are as much to blame for where we are as Pardew is. They've got the football club they deserve, fuck them. 

:sweetjesus:

To use a wrestling analogy, the folk running the sack pardew website, the protesters and most of the people on here are 'smart' marks. The sad reality is that the rest of our fanbase are simply marks. People need to smarten up and fucking quick.

Depressing analogy as John Cena has been going strong for nearly 10 years :lol:

For me this period is my all time low supporting newcastle.  For the last two matched the joy of seeing newcastle score has been robbed from me.  I'm wanting the disaster to force change. 

I read this forum daily and love it (except for the Giggs shite).  But why is the general opinion on this forum so disconnected to the feeling of the majority of the home fans?