Southampton vs Newcastle United - 13/09/14 @ 15:00 (No TV)

Guest n4e
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do you think our out of touch coaching setup is responsible for all of these injuries? If I actually wanted us to win I would be so pissed off with the amount of injuries we seem to be getting.

In terms of the game I would love to see something ridiculous like a 5 or 6 nil defeat, I really think that could do the trick.

And if it doesn't I hope Hull turn us over at SJP, with Ben Arfa in the stands getting a standing ovation.

I was so upset when we went up against Palace man, I can't even tell you. Especially as our goals were all so crappy, bar Aaron's header, which was okay I guess, but certainly no result of knowing what we're doing going forward.

Palace equalising was a huge relief. Can't stand the thought of Pardew getting a result at the minute, and then having him come out and run his mouth like it had anything to do with him.

I voted loss, and I can understand why some people would vote win, but why has anyone voted for a draw?  :lol:

Probably didn't read the question and voted for what they thought the result will be. Still the wrong answer either way tbh. :lol:

so no tiote, de jong or aarons? :lol:

the king is going to do well to keep the score down in this one, someone get the hammer these nails need putting in

We wont get out of our half.  He will have the team do its tortoise defence mode.