Hull (h) - LEAZES CORNER L2C OR AS NEAR AS POSSIBLE

Rich

I want to do this. Was checking in the Gallowgate last night, was still a few empty rows in the top left block available. Closest to the strawberry corner.

:thup:

Good man.

I'm near there... Can probably get my hand on two tickets right beside me if any good... Mid Tier Gallowgate (scoreboard) but only a dozen seats away from the Starwberry corner...

Having said that they will be someone's season tickets so might not be fair on them if we get banned... :lol:

What is the thinking as far as inside the ground?

Have suggested meeting the two team coaches with the banners in the match thread...

Guest byertfjord

I hope there's a good mix of chants. Thinking back to Cardiff last year, there was a period during the game where the fans alternated between anti-Pardew/Ashley songs "We want Pardew out!" "Get out of our club, get out of our club! You fat cockney bastard, get out of our club!", and pro-Newcastle songs like "We love Newcastle, we do!". I watched it from my apartment here in Florida and even I was getting chills from watching, the atmosphere was so toxic and surreal at the same time. You Newcastle natives are blessed in that you get to make Pardew's life hell saturday. Give him some hell for me

I can't help out unfortunately. Banners really seem to catch the media's attention, so if you can get one sorted, it'd be extra awesome. Not sure what you'd put on it like, but if you can get this site displayed on it somehow, that'd be a sweet bonus