Newcastle United 2 - 2 Hull City - 20/09/14 - Post Match Reaction from page 45

BlueStar

36 minutes ago, Alan Pardew said:

Not our best day I’ll admit that but we did go on to win some fantastic games that season. See ya later lads. 

All is forgiven, King.

2 hours ago, huss9 said:

me and the bairn were among those handing out the red cards - i think they were red - got a lot of abuse outside and inside the ground.

one of the reasons we moved our seats to the gallowgate.

I was there but it was pretty clear the atmosphere inside the ground was not really anti-Pardew. The crowds have changed a lot down the years, it's more about just being there than actually showing any passion about your club for the majority.

1 hour ago, TRon said:

I was there but it was pretty clear the atmosphere inside the ground was not really anti-Pardew. The crowds have changed a lot down the years, it's more about just being there than actually showing any passion about your club for the majority.

Yeah, I had an argument with the fellas sat behind me who told me to sit down when I held up the sign. It made for an awkward 70 mins or so for the remainder of the game😂

14 minutes ago, ryanegg said:

Yeah, I had an argument with the fellas sat behind me who told me to sit down when I held up the sign. It made for an awkward 70 mins or so for the remainder of the game😂

was fucking awful, man. 

being told you're not a proper fan.

worked out for the best the best though .

On 12/01/2024 at 18:05, TRon said:

I’d love to know the name of the utter prick who held up the Pardew back from the dead sign up. Our fans were a disgrace from 2013-2016.