Newcastle United 2 - 2 Hull City - 20/09/14 - Post Match Reaction from page 45

BlueStar

A point against Hull is a turning point in our season. S**** analysis as always by MOTD. Lazy.

To be fair, I think they're commenting on the way the point was gained.

I'm hoping they're wrong, but with 40,000 sheep attending home games at St James', who knows.

Tbf if I was a premier league football manager with all that prestige, power and financial gain, I would definitely eat two chips more than a pig on a daily basis .

Do we ever do shooting practice? Our shooting stats are woeful and even when we get shots on target I'd back my Gran to have hit it harder. Cisse hasn't played for so long that perhaps his shooting hasn't been re-infected by Pardew's rubbish training.

You know how up here we hate Londoners and love Geordies?

I'd just like to say for the record that I hope Chris Hughton goes round Steve Bruce's house on Hallowe'en, has a shit on his lawn and hoys a fucking brick through the fat cunt's window.

Pardew doesn't deserve the sack any more or less than he did before the match, tbf. If the team fails to win the next two matches (which isn't unlikely, both sides are decent teams at home), Pardew will go because the team will be adrift from the rest of the league and Ashely will have no choice. I hope the spell at the end , with NUFC fighting back and the crowd roaring behind the players is a catalyst for Cisse and the new boys to gain some confidence and get their feet on the crowd. All of them have the ability to improve the team, imo. Gouffran also looked himself for the first time in a while, so hopefully this is a trend.

People on Facebook as knowledgeable as ever:

It might be piss poor but. If your there you pay your money. Good or bad. Fuck me I miss the eighties when we were shit, no complaints then ans none now,it's all about heart. If you're proud to be a Geordie clap your hands.

Pardew doesn't deserve the sack any more or less than he did before the match, tbf. If the team fails to win the next two matches (which isn't unlikely, both sides are decent teams at home), Pardew will go because the team will be adrift from the rest of the league and Ashely will have no choice. I hope the spell at the end , with NUFC fighting back and the crowd roaring behind the players is a catalyst for Cisse and the new boys to gain some confidence and get their feet on the crowd. All of them have the ability to improve the team, imo. Gouffran also looked himself for the first time in a while, so hopefully this is a trend.

Is he perpetually a couple of matches away from the sack for you?  Like some shit feedback loop Greek myth.

"We were really good at times today, I hope our fans see that."

-Alan Pardew, after a 2-2 home draw with Hull

He's a con man. And a pretty good one by the looks of it.

No, he isn't  - he just has a thick audience who are quite willing to accept his bull--it as gospel.

Sad day when W Ham, Charlton and Southampton fans know more about football than NUFC fans, once the most knowledgeable in the game...or is the school system better down there now..?

People on Facebook as knowledgeable as ever:

It might be piss poor but. If your there you pay your money. Good or bad. Fuck me I miss the eighties when we were shit, no complaints then ans none now,it's all about heart. If you're proud to be a Geordie clap your hands.

God, imagine if he'd actually been there and seen the boycotts, sit down protests and chants of "Sack the board." 

"Booooo, get behind the team!  I shall write a letter to the Pink!"

The first comment he made in his MOTD post match made me laugh..

"Sometimes you get a performance that we put in against Southampton thats just not right"

'Sometimes'?? Erm Alan, thats the 2nd performance (and result) like that against Southampton in just 12 games!  :idiot2:

For all the bluff and bravado from the twat in our dugout, this is still a SHITE result.

Another home game passes by. Another failure to defeat a nothing club. Another shite performance from 90% of the first team.

Other than the come backs from being down, there are no positives here.