Newcastle United 2 - 2 Hull City - 20/09/14 - Post Match Reaction from page 45

BlueStar

Anyone who would even contemplate Steve Bruce in charge wants a fucking slap as well. It was like watching a Pardew masterclass the way his team shrank when they had a lead.

Was saying this as well. Hull are fucking awful, moulded in that cunt's image. He's a shite manager barely a step up from Pardle.

Completely in isolation, we came from 2-0 down to draw - not win - at home, against one of the weakest teams in the league. And this is supposed to be something we're particularly proud of?!

No, sorry. Wake up.

Dave same fucking idiots were proud of the city game.

Completely in isolation, we came from 2-0 down to draw - not win - at home, against one of the weakest teams in the league. And this is supposed to be something we're particularly proud of?!

No, sorry. Wake up.

:thup:

It's insane how anyone can think anything else.

I have never seen so many spineless fucking fans in all my life.

Sat in the Gallowgate with my mate, loads of people round me had the A4 cards (Was presuming they wanted to protest), we had the bigger one with just the black logo on. When 5 minutes came round, me and my mate stood up with the banner, and the cunts around us just sat in there seats looking at us and then booed, while holding the A4 ones on their laps. I literally couldn't believe my eyes.

If that is what the support is like every week. I am glad I stopped going over 2 years ago. That may be my first and last match for a while.

Pathetic cunts, the lot of them. Deserve Pardew and his shit football.

That is fucking appalling.

Howay man, this is ridiculous. Fans turning on fans for being too supportive. Really?

yes, I will never give a battered wife props for sticking by her abusive husband through thick and thin.

Yes, but would you go on an domestic abuse internet forum and accuse battered wives of being spineless cunts?

Hate to say it but this is an excellent point.

:lol:

:lol: Could there be a more typical Ian post?

Howay man, this is ridiculous. Fans turning on fans for being too supportive. Really?

yes, I will never give a battered wife props for sticking by her abusive husband through thick and thin.

Yes, but would you go on an domestic abuse internet forum and accuse battered wives of being spineless cunts?

Hate to say it but this is an excellent point.

:lol: Could there be a more typical Ian post?

Like everyone else's posting style varies wildly.

yours varies from slightly self righteous to particularly self righteous, but often settling on moderately self righteous.

I just don't find it in me to criticise fans for having a different view about the way forward, that's it really.

but criticize people who criticize, and who are criticizing because they believe in a different way forward than those they are criticizing, who happen to criticize them for not being "true supporters".

yours varies from slightly self righteous to particularly self righteous, but often settling on moderately self righteous.

I just don't find it in me to criticise fans for having a different view about the way forward, that's it really.

I could actually get on board with Ians comment here If Pardew offered anyway forward whatsoever.

but criticize people who criticize, and who are criticizing because they believe in a different way forward than those they are criticizing, who happen to criticize them for not being "true supporters".

There will never be a stadium full of people who are happy to agitate against the regime.  There are too many people who are just going to the game.  I would like nothing more than a constant seething cauldron of anti-Pardley hatred, but it doesn't surprise me in the least when it doesn't happen.  It surprises me more that people keep expecting it.  They aren't spineless, they're just not as bothered about the situation as we are, or not the sort of people who are up for 90 minutes of vitriol leaving them with no voice the next day :dontknow:

People need to be held accountable for talking absolute shite, Ian.