Newcastle United 2 - 2 Hull City - 20/09/14 - Post Match Reaction from page 45

BlueStar

yours varies from slightly self righteous to particularly self righteous, but often settling on moderately self righteous.

I just don't find it in me to criticise fans for having a different view about the way forward, that's it really.

but criticize people who criticize, and who are criticizing because they believe in a different way forward than those they are criticizing, who happen to criticize them for not being "true supporters".

There will never be a stadium full of people who are happy to agitate against the regime.  There are too many people who are just going to the game.  I would like nothing more than a constant seething cauldron of anti-Pardley hatred, but it doesn't surprise me in the least when it doesn't happen.  It surprises me more that people keep expecting it.  They aren't spineless, they're just not as bothered about the situation as we are, or not the sort of people who are up for 90 minutes of vitriol leaving them with no voice the next day :dontknow:

Exactly, I envy them a bit to be honest. I told myself I was going to just watch football casually this season, but I got sucked in.

just getting in. absolutely disgusted with the fans today. real opportunity missed. really tried to give pardew and carver as much bile as possible but not even a wimper from anyone around me in the southwest corner.

where was the emotion from the Cardiff game.

the cunts in charge have beaten us again.

bumped into Slim just before half time - seemed to be really frustrated and in some kind of disagreement with a steward.

I've been on a plane all day, so I'm unsure what sort of context is needed to think this is a good result.

It's the last day of the season and this point secured us the title.

:lol: It fucking felt like that hearing all those fucking claps. Couldn't believe my ears as I was expecting some sort of booing.

.com raised a good point the other day, in wondering if more of our core support have simply given up and are staying away (like I've been doing) If true, it's been replaced by the prawn-sandwich brigade and zombies. A sad day, but ideal customers for our prick of an owner.

.com raised a good point the other day, in wondering if more of our core support have simply given up and are staying away (like I've been doing) If true, it's been replaced by the prawn-sandwich brigade and zombies. A sad day, but ideal customers for our prick of an owner.

Might be part of it, and Dave said the same earlier.  I haven't been back since they sacked Hughton (well, one European game that somebody got me as a present) and I suspect plenty of people have similarly followed through on avowed embargoes.

Even if people have stayed away, where have the new people come from to replace them?

My little sister's just bought a season ticket like. Took a Sack Pardew banner into the ground and left it buzzing over a 2-2 draw with Hull. Those kind of people. Sub-human scum.

:lol: you just called your sister sub-human scum.

Even if people have stayed away, where have the new people come from to replace them?

My little sister's just bought a season ticket like. Took a Sack Pardew banner into the ground and left it buzzing over a 2-2 draw with Hull. Those kind of people. Sub-human scum.

:lol: you just called your sister sub-human scum.

"Took a Sack Pardew banner into the ground and left it buzzing over a 2-2 draw with Hull."

I was being kind.