Swansea City 2-2 Newcastle United - 4/10/14 - Post match reaction from page 31

Mike

Guest Gino14

Game is 2-2, we go into the last five minutes, the time most goals are scored.  What does Pardew do?  He takes off the scorer of both goals and gets his players to time waste.

The man is an absolute charlatan coward, who shouldn't be let near a Sunday league team.

Guest Gino14

It's going to be something else when we play a few good teams in a row.

Why couldn't that run have come now?  Every time he's truly deeply in the muck, we play teams poor enough not to capitalise.  If only we could have played Chelsea away after that Stoke game.  I'd have banked on Costa getting a hat trick and a 6-0 loss minimum.  It'd have been enough on this run to see him off.  Instead he's got such a run of shit teams to play (that he still won't beat), that he'll get just enough to give Ashley reason to keep his £4m in his pocket.  This is an absolute relegation special of a season.  If you were to write a book on how to get relegated, you'd watch Newcastle and Pardew for most of your research.

Guest Alyosha

I just can't believe the media are so lenient and even defensive towards him when its so clear hes taking us down.

We will go down if he stays we've played nobody decent and haven't got a win. An injury to a CB and we are fucked

December, man. December. He cannot possibly....possibly come out of December.

I honestly have lost ALL passion for football right now. I mean, its mad. My entire weekends revolved around Newcastle matches. My travel schedule, was always planned before or after if I had to leave town.

I don't cheer goals scored anymore. Fuck Pardew man. Fuck Ashley.

Guest Gino14

I just can't believe the media are so lenient and even defensive towards him when its so clear hes taking us down.

They'll be defending him as he gets sacked with us bottom of the Championship this time next year Magath style.  I bet we'll even hear how he's done something worse than ask a player to strap cheese to his leg, only it'll be hailed as a revolutionary piece of alternative medicine.  It's infuriating!