Newcastle United v Leicester City 18/10/14 - 4pm KO

Sima

We need anything but a win. And if he's 'here to stay' it's chiefly because of defeatists like you.

Yawn.

There's not a chance of him being sacked or of him having the decency to resign. We need points on the board otherwise we're going to be down by February looking at our upcoming fixtures. I hate Pardew as much as everyone else on here but I'd rather not see the club plunge into the Championship and probably not come straight back up again.

I'd genuinely prefer us to go down if it significantly increases the chances of Ashley/Pardew leaving.

I'd rather support a club in the championship with new owners than the sham of a club that is there now.

We need anything but a win. And if he's 'here to stay' it's chiefly because of defeatists like you.

Yawn.

There's not a chance of him being sacked or of him having the decency to resign. We need points on the board otherwise we're going to be down by February looking at our upcoming fixtures. I hate Pardew as much as everyone else on here but I'd rather not see the club plunge into the Championship and probably not come straight back up again.

I'd genuinely prefer us to go down if it significantly increases the chances of Ashley/Pardew leaving.

I'd rather support a club in the championship with new owners than the sham of a club that is there now.

Exactly this :thup: This isn't a football club anymore man. If relegation makes us become a football club again then it can only be for the best.

Guest neesy111

Yawn.

:thup:

Lose please, a convincing 0-3 would be nice.  Won't get Pardew sacked immediately unfortunately but its essential to keep us at the bottom long enough for the stubborn prick in charge to finally pull the trigger.

Relegation will be a disaster. What makes everyone think Ashley will definitely leave if we go down? He tried and failed last time, can't see much changing. Then the cycle starts again of further austerity until we get promoted and then he refills his coffers from the TV deals for the foreseeable years after..

Pardew is a different matter. Being honest, most of us would put up with Ashley if we had a good manager that made us worth watching again. Premier league clubs generally attract better managers etc..

I'm worried Mike will leave it too late.

Relegation will be a disaster. What makes everyone think Ashley will definitely leave if we go down? He tried and failed last time, can't see much changing. Then the cycle starts again of further austerity until we get promoted and then he refills his coffers from the TV deals for the foreseeable years after..

Pardew is a different matter. Being honest, most of us would put up with Ashley if we had a good manager that made us worth watching again. Premier league clubs generally attract better managers etc..

I'm really at the point of not caring anymore.  Which is down to Ashley and his destruction of NUFC, Pardews awful football and the constant spin from that everything is ok and the fans are wrong.

We all know its lies, the media know its lies.  Im sick of this game.  Anything that makes fat mans life a misery will put a brief smile on my face.

Guest Roger Kint

Nobody said that?

Whilst it would be typical of us to fluke a win, if that clown is in goal, I would think it is less likely as although he might make one or two good saves, he seems to concede a lot which look like they should be easy.  Maybe I am wrong but that is just the impression I get.

Leicester have some pace in their attack so if they just run at our defence, they find it quite easy to get past then.  Therefore we need to keep the ball in their half but we tend to give it away too often to do that.

I think our weaknesses are so obvious and we are so predictable that any manager with anything about them should be able to put a game plan together to beat us quite easily.

I'm really at the point of not caring anymore.  Which is down to Ashley and his destruction of NUFC, Pardews awful football and the constant spin from that everything is ok and the fans are wrong.

We all know its lies, the media know its lies.  Im sick of this game.  Anything that makes fat mans life a misery will put a brief smile on my face.

Agree about Ashley. He has completely destroyed the soul and dignity of the club in every way, so sad to see.

For the purpose of the thread I can see Leicester doing a job on us. Good support from them btw. 

Nobody said that?

I wasn't aiming it at anyone. It was more of a general point that some people presume will happen, which I personally don't agree with

Most of them just use the matches as an excuse to get pissed so they don't really care tbh. That's why most never complain. The shite some of them come out with is unbelievable. They watch every single home game but are too retarded to notice how shite we are and how bad Pardew is. Its not all Ashley is mostly Pardew.

Spot on mate. Match-going scum never have and never will care about the club.

Guest neesy111

Most of them just use the matches as an excuse to get pissed so they don't really care tbh. That's why most never complain. The shite some of them come out with is unbelievable. They watch every single home game but are too retarded to notice how shite we are and how bad Pardew is. Its not all Ashley is mostly Pardew.

:hmm:

They're not scum mate, they're just RTCs.

Ashley won't allow us to be relegated. We would lose the TV exposure for his brand and the TV money, the two things he cares about. If we are in the relegation zone come January, it would be a case of sacking Pardew, or backing him with more signings.

A Leicester fanzines take on it;

The international break is almost over and what with our last two results and performances in the Premier League being below par I thought it was worth another optimeter to get those positive vibes rolling for Saturday.

Newcastle's off the field problems are well documented. Their fans do not like Alan Pardew and want him gone, despite being the man who almost lead them to the Champions League a few seasons back - on a shoestring budget due to Mike Ashley being a tight bastard.

Pardew has also unearthed some excellent signings in his time there on a lowish budget. They have started the season very badly. The delusion of Geordie's believing they should be/are a top four/five club has never been more prominent than it is at the moment. Stability is key and Pardew provides that... Who out there would take the toon to the next level?

Our most recent meeting came in the championship five seasons ago. Newcastle won at St James and we failed to score a goal in both matches. Four defeats in a row for The Foxes at Newcastle only scoring once. The omens don't look good. Our last win away up in the toon was under Martin O Neil with Cottee and Robbie Savage bagging the goals in a fine 2-0 victory.

It will be interesting to see what team NP puts out, I envisage changes from the Burnley game in the starting 11 and on the bench.

Can we win? I don't think so. I fear a rejuvenated Newcastle with the spotlight off Pardew briefly in the international break and we will lose 2-0.

:lol:

A Leicester fanzines take on it;

The international break is almost over and what with our last two results and performances in the Premier League being below par I thought it was worth another optimeter to get those positive vibes rolling for Saturday.

Newcastle's off the field problems are well documented. Their fans do not like Alan Pardew and want him gone, despite being the man who almost lead them to the Champions League a few seasons back - on a shoestring budget due to Mike Ashley being a tight b******.

Pardew has also unearthed some excellent signings in his time there on a lowish budget. They have started the season very badly. The delusion of Geordie's believing they should be/are a top four/five club has never been more prominent than it is at the moment. Stability is key and Pardew provides that... Who out there would take the toon to the next level?

Our most recent meeting came in the championship five seasons ago. Newcastle won at St James and we failed to score a goal in both matches. Four defeats in a row for The Foxes at Newcastle only scoring once. The omens don't look good. Our last win away up in the toon was under Martin O Neil with Cottee and Robbie Savage bagging the goals in a fine 2-0 victory.

It will be interesting to see what team NP puts out, I envisage changes from the Burnley game in the starting 11 and on the bench.

Can we win? I don't think so. I fear a rejuvenated Newcastle with the spotlight off Pardew briefly in the international break and we will lose 2-0.

:lol:

Wheres that what fanzine?

Sorry, meant forum;

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/97565-newcastle-a-optimeter/

Fucking Leicester man, one of a plethora of no-mark clubs who have won trophies more recently than we have and will so they think they can act Billy Big-Bollox when talking about NUFC.

Actually looking forward to getting these shite win by 1, draw, lose by 1 fixtures out of the way so at least I can watch some decent players at the match and not two teams playing to nick it as these chumps inevitably will.

Obviously as a match going fan though my opinion is redundant.