Newcastle United v Leicester City 18/10/14 - 4pm KO

Sima

Keep trying to envisage a breaking point - I've no idea what it looks like at this stage. I really thought it was Stoke. I've felt so unmotivated to even hate the guy after he survived that; just how the fuck, man?

I don't think we'll win this, like. Score draw and he survives another week.

Keep trying to envisage a breaking point - I've no idea what it looks like at this stage. I really thought it was Stoke. I've felt so unmotivated to even hate the guy after he survived that; just how the f***, man?

I don't think we'll win this, like. Score draw and he survives another week.

Im even to starting to think he wont be binned if we are relegated.  It might make more sense to Ashley to have a manager in place rather than someone new coming in and upsetting "things"

Ashley is an absolute moron if he allows his investment to drop out of the PL cash cow. From a business point of view. He's quite clearly not a moron in that sense and I'm still quite sure he'll bin the guy if he thinks we're going down. My fear is that it will be too late.

Been saying this for months but imagine if we lost this and he kept his job.

It would certainly send a message out to the fans.

On the face of it the majority of home fans are giving the impression they're quite happy with things. There's the protesters who are trying to force change (fucking good on them :thup:) and the rest seem ambivalent to what's actually happening in front of them. They're certainly not voicing their concerns or criticisms on any level. What else is Ashley supposed to think? He's under no pressure to swing the axe from the fans en mass. 

NUFC.com saying that it's heading for a sell out. Absolutely staggering but equally disappointing that out of 49k home fans only a handful will have the balls/care enough to give Pardew a hard time and because of the size of the crowd they'll hardly even be noticed.

Guest thenorthumbrian

Good thing IMO. It will be good for a sell out crowd to see exactly how far we've fallen. Will make the boos reverberate even more come the final whistle.

90 minutes boredom followed by mild grumbling and most of the fans will have fucked off before the end. 

Most of them just use the matches as an excuse to get pissed so they don't really care tbh. That's why most never complain. The shite some of them come out with is unbelievable. They watch every single home game but are too retarded to notice how shite we are and how bad Pardew is. Its not all Ashley is mostly Pardew.

Heading for a sell out. Must be the pod people. The Invasion of the body snatchers has actually happened.

they're all over FB too. Its scary how many people seem actually unaware of our plight.

Ashley is an absolute moron if he allows his investment to drop out of the PL cash cow. From a business point of view. He's quite clearly not a moron in that sense and I'm still quite sure he'll bin the guy if he thinks we're going down. My fear is that it will be too late.

More likely to spend a few quid in January."facking French cants are useless Mike what can I do?"

We need anything but a win. And if he's 'here to stay' it's chiefly because of defeatists like you.

Yawn.

There's not a chance of him being sacked or of him having the decency to resign. We need points on the board otherwise we're going to be down by February looking at our upcoming fixtures. I hate Pardew as much as everyone else on here but I'd rather not see the club plunge into the Championship and probably not come straight back up again.