Newcastle United v Leicester City 18/10/14 - 4pm KO

Sima

How for the love of God has it got to the point where my "worst case scenario" involves us taking a comfortable home victory via a mixture of stout, well organised defending & free flowing attacking football?

I mean seriously, how the fuck?

Because spending time going over all the fuckups concentrates every ounce of negativity into a sustained dose that drives us into a downward spiral of hate and loathing going beyond a general 'things are shit, mainly down to the manager who surely has run his course by now, and I hope to fuck this De Jong lad is the missing link to a side that in theory has potential' to an 'every minutiae is terrible forever. I can't support the team because the team, and the club, and the manager, and even people and fellow supporters I loved can't see what I'm seeing so that even the likes of Shearer and Beardsley are now worse than dog shit for it. The club has literally been ripped away from the very fabric of my soul. It is dead to me.'? O0

It's no fun at the moment but if we start doing well I'm not going to resent it. If we don't then inevitably Pardew will get sacked off. Just gotta be patient... :(

Guest reefatoon

Riviere apparently out tomorrow, meh.

Hopefully this means we might see Chucky at some point. Very much doubt it, but at least either he or Armstrong should be on the bench.

It will be back to one striker and packing the midfield full of shit.

Him out and Cabella on the bench means we've got nobody on the inside, correct?

Sammy Ameobi is understood to be a doubt for Newcastle United’s clash with Leicester City.

The Toon winger was in contention to start the game after a good display in the 2-2 draw with Swansea City in which he provided Papiss Cisse with an assist.

However, he suffered a knock in training this week which could pave the way for Remy Cabella to return to the starting XI against the Foxes.

Midfield 5 with Cisse up front on his own it is then.

Krul

Janmaat Williamson Coloccini Dummett

Obertan Sissoko Tiote Colback Gouffran

Cisse

Dat fret.

Think so too. Not sure why Gouffran is seemingly undroppable.

Guest heskeymakesit5

Leicester fan in peace.

Just wanted to ask where's best to go regarding pre match drinks etc as its my first time at your stadium and I am really looking forward to it. Also for what it's worth hope you guys get everything you want as I have a soft spot for Newcastle since the keegan days. Hope Pardew and Ashley leave uou and things look up for your club as your fans are fantastic. 

Always remember last time we were in the premier league and you came down to the kp (or as it was known back then the walkers) and one of your players belted the ball and it hit think it was Bernard in the head and it about knocked him out.

Anyway good luck for the rest of the season after tomorrow of course lol.

Leicester fan in peace.

Just wanted to ask where's best to go regarding pre match drinks etc as its my first time at your stadium and I am really looking forward to it. Also for what it's worth hope you guys get everything you want as I have a soft spot for Newcastle since the keegan days. Hope Pardew and Ashley leave uou and things look up for your club as your fans are fantastic. 

Always remember last time we were in the premier league and you came down to the kp (or as it was known back then the walkers) and one of your players belted the ball and it hit think it was Bernard in the head and it about knocked him out.

Anyway good luck for the rest of the season after tomorrow of course lol.

Go virtually anywhere in town for a drink.  As for your good luck point, most on here want us to lose so if you win, we win.  And possibly get rid of the piece of shit who is currently managing our team.