Newcastle United v Leicester City 18/10/14 - 4pm KO

Sima

Leicester fan in peace.

Just wanted to ask where's best to go regarding pre match drinks etc as its my first time at your stadium and I am really looking forward to it. Also for what it's worth hope you guys get everything you want as I have a soft spot for Newcastle since the keegan days. Hope Pardew and Ashley leave uou and things look up for your club as your fans are fantastic. 

Always remember last time we were in the premier league and you came down to the kp (or as it was known back then the walkers) and one of your players belted the ball and it hit think it was Bernard in the head and it about knocked him out.

Anyway good luck for the rest of the season after tomorrow of course lol.

You'll get no bother anywhere around the city, enjoy your trip.

Plenty of decent boozers around the station and up towards the ground.

Laurent Robert, Boxing Day, 1-1 with an injury time equaliser from Ambrose, we were bloody awful. Good day out though.

Pubs, take your pick, we're lucky enough to have a stadium in the city centre and we don't give away fans bother so you'll be welcomed anywhere. Most people with a brain cell will probably be supporting you anyway. What do you think of your chances?

Has there ever been another time that other fans mockingly plead for another club to keep their manager because they are so crap, and so they all benefit? Humiliating  :lol:

It tells you everything you need to know about Pardew, when the main support is from the opposition fans you know you have a bad manager and I think that banner is as good as us having a "Pardew Out" banner.

Guest heskeymakesit5

Laurent Robert, Boxing Day, 1-1 with an injury time equaliser from Ambrose, we were bloody awful. Good day out though.

Pubs, take your pick, we're lucky enough to have a stadium in the city centre and we don't give away fans bother so you'll be welcomed anywhere. Most people with a brain cell will probably be supporting you anyway. What do you think of your chances?

Ah that's right thanks.

Brilliant thanks for the info as for our chances I'd take a draw right now hopefully we will play better than we did against palace and Burnley. If we do I think we can nick it but it'll be close either that or a draw which I'll be happy with. However if we play like we did against palace and burnley you'll easily beat us.

Ah that's right thanks.

Brilliant thanks for the info as for our chances I'd take a draw right now hopefully we will play better than we did against palace and Burnley. If we do I think we can nick it but it'll be close either that or a draw which I'll be happy with. However if we play like we did against palace and burnley you'll easily beat us.

You're in trouble if we easily beat you, the only one we easily beat is ourselves.

Guest heskeymakesit5

Ah that's right thanks.

You're in trouble if we easily beat you, the only one we easily beat is ourselves.

It always happens, we beat teams that are better than us on form etc then lose to the teams below us at the time. Usually teams end their streaks against us like Burnley did last time out hadn't scored in ages but put 2 past us

It always happens, we beat teams that are better than us on form etc then lose to the teams below us at the time. Usually teams end their streaks against us like Burnley did last time out hadn't scored in ages but put 2 past us

If you want to beat us, the best way is to have a go at us, sit back and try to nick it and we may be OK.

Guest heskeymakesit5

If you want to beat us, the best way is to have a go at us, sit back and try to nick it and we may be OK.

I think we will have a go at you but sometimes we have a hard time breaking defences down we're better when teams have a go at us then hit them on the break. Hopefully we will have Cambiasso starting as he will have a calming effect on our team and will dictate the play as we definitely missed that against Burnley. Anyway folks been great speaking/writing to you all early start tomorrow all the best.

IMO if we lose now we are down regardless of managerial change. So despite wishing defeat for the past month going to hope for a lucky win that does nothing to alleviate the pressure.

IMO, you're wrong.  Get rid of the shit manager and bring in a positive manager and we'll be OK.  The longer we keep Pardew the harder staying up becomes.  Lose today, sack the shit and replace him with a good manager and the whole atmosphere around the club will change.

IMO if we lose now we are down regardless of managerial change. So despite wishing defeat for the past month going to hope for a lucky win that does nothing to alleviate the pressure.

IMO, you're wrong.  Get rid of the s*** manager and bring in a positive manager and we'll be OK.  The longer we keep Pardew the harder staying up becomes.  Lose today, sack the s*** and replace him with a good manager and the whole atmosphere around the club will change.

This is exactly what's needed unfortunately we have that moron who owns the club

Sunderland were bottom all season and got out. Palace at Pulis.  No way is our side a bottom three side. It's ludicrous

It's crazy how worse teams have stayed up yet people make out we have to win with Pardew to give us a chance, it's defeatist bullshit.

It's insane, his best trick is convincing fans that we shouldn't be any higher than we are. It's ludicrous that we are in the bottom three. We signed a a dutch international,a french international, Ajax's captain. Its total s***

Our fans need to pack it in with this small time thinking that has been force fed to us by our shitty manager, we shouldn't accept that we can't compete with clubs like Swansea and Southampton. We can compete with them, we just don't want to and we don't have a manager capable of doing so.  Pardew has brain washed far too many of our fans and that's why he's still here, he's told us what we can't do, who we can't compete with and we just bend over and take it, it needs to stop before it's too late.