Newcastle v Liverpool 1/11/2014 - 12:45 (Live on BT Sports 1)

Guest neesy111

We are going to be brought down to earth with a nasty bump. Last night aside much of the past few games dont give me much confidence and we have rode our luck a fair bit this season. Expect Balotelli to find his feet in a 3-0 away win

That's where my head is too.

Expected Balo to score all week to the extent where I'm thinking of captaining the crazy horse in this weeks fantasy league.

We are going to be brought down to earth with a nasty bump. Last night aside much of the past few games dont give me much confidence and we have rode our luck a fair bit this season. Expect Balotelli to find his feet in a 3-0 away win

That's where my head is too.

Expected Balo to score all week to the extent where I'm thinking of captaining the crazy horse in this weeks fantasy league.

If this was tie was against a 'poor' team then I'd totally expect us to fuck up after recent results. I think it suits us that it's against a 'good' side, we'll be right up for it. We'll put in a decent showing but draw; something like 2-2 as neither team can defend.

Krul

Janmaat - Taylor - Colo - Haidara

Sissoko - Abeid

Obertan - Cabella - Aarons

Perez

Is how I'd go.  Think we could play 1000 games under Pardew with the current squad and we wouldnt see that lineup though. Gotta get Tiote, Dummett, Colback and Gouffran in there don't we  :hmm:

No gouffran would be a big boost.

The single most important and best decision dildo pards can make is to drop Gouffran. He should never ever play a single minute at left wing in his life. EVER.

I would happily see him given a chance up front and chasing down defenders there than wasting a different position.

I was very impressed with the resilient defending and attacking with pace last night. City really struggled with our Pace and even attacking players like Aarons defended really well. More of the same please. Lets go for it again!

Krul

Taylor      Colo 

Jaanmat                              Dummett/Haidara

Obertan    Colback  Sissoko  Ameobi

Aarons

Perez

Elliott

Haidara

Anita

Abeid

Gouffran

Armstrong

Cabella

No gouffran would be a big boost.

The single most important and best decision dildo pards can make is to drop Gouffran. He should never ever play a single minute at left wing in his life. EVER.

'dildo pards' :)  sound like someone out of The Hobbit.  I like it

Pardew has got major luck this week, facing 3 teams who quite clearly don't give a shit and don't attack with any pace.

We should still lose but I don't know, with Suarez leaving and Sturridge injured Liverpool are a very one paced team.

With only really Sterling who can up the tempo of the attacks.